General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

How Much do you pay for auto Insurance?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
to everyone on here, I am a good driver though, alot of people say that I drive like I am a proffessional, doesnt sound like it cause of my driving record, but for a while, I didnt like drivng the speed limit, or following alot of traffic laws, and about 3 yrs ago I worked as a delivery driver for a pizza place for over 1 yr where I got about 5 or 6 tickets. When you have 5 pizzas to deliver at once and you have to do it fast, you will do anything, and that becomes a habbit everyday at work. After awhile speeding and other crap become a habbit. I know, I do need to follow the laws and be a safer driver and I am doing that now, but I know half of everyone on this internet site doesnt go the speed limit everywhere, I bet a majority of people go about 10 over where ever they are, and some of you run red lights and stop signs, and you get my point. I just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And also I live in sugarland, which is a little city outside of houston which cops are everywhere and they are sneeky as ****.
Old 10-23-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wannabeblown is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Yukonart
Seattle area, 32, $1200 a year. 2002 EX coupe (perfect driving record)

STi will be about the same, too.
18 year old male, perfect driving record, good student discount, Steerclear discount(drivers ed).

$1300 every six months on the 2001 EX coupe....
$1186 every six months on the STi....

My insurance agent said my civic is most stolen in our area.
Old 10-24-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shadajjj is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How Much do you pay for auto Insurance?

Originally Posted by evanl85
I'm 18, live in virginia..pay around 1600k a year.
what insurance company are you with
Old 10-24-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wannabeblown
18 year old male, perfect driving record, good student discount, Steerclear discount(drivers ed).

$1300 every six months on the 2001 EX coupe....
$1186 every six months on the STi....
Does your insurance company at least take you out to dinner first before they bone you that hard?
Old 10-24-2017

Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by streetglower
I have had about 6 or 7 speeding tickets, the worst one out of those I was going 95 in a 50 and I sat in jail for a night for that, and had to pay $350. I have had a few running red lights and stop signs. Have had about 4 accidents
How about stop driving like azz-hole before you kill someone?
You don't deserve any pity on yourself. When a person gets behind the wheel of car it's their utmost responsibility to not endanger lives of others or themself.

I've had this speech with my son because he used to drive like an azz-hole as well. He has since realized the bigger picture of driver responsibilities.

Last edited by Wankenstein; 10-24-2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 10-24-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Megalodong
How about stop driving like azz-hole before you kill someone?
You don't deserve any pity on yourself. When a person gets behind the wheel of car it's their utmost responsibility to not endanger lives of others or themself.

I've had this speech with my son because he used to drive like an azz-hole as well. He has since realized the bigger picture of driver responsibilities.
erm.. That post just celebrated its 14th birthday, buddy. Valiant attempt though. haha
Old 10-24-2017

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
erm.. That post just celebrated its 14th birthday, buddy. Valiant attempt though. haha
Maybe he finally learned to drive responsibly by now with his children in the car?
Old 10-24-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, probably. He used to be a regular on the boards. Even I was young and stupid back then.
Old 10-24-2017

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Lol, probably. He used to be a regular on the boards. Even I was young and stupid back then.
DMV's across the US should make kids watch videos of car wrecks,, insurance increases, etc.. and the effect it has on peoples lives as part of obtaining a driver's license.