North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

As Spring approaches (well, somewhat soon)...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
As Spring approaches (well, somewhat soon)...

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and I can teach some detailing...since I wanted to do a little something for the group (considering my mechanical ability is lacking and I'm usually at get-togethers for opinion/moving or lifting things). I was planning on something in the future when the weather is warm, but of course if you want to do interiors, we can do that at any garage ::cough coughmichal:: ahem...

Anyone like the idea? And yeah, I know about the whole water ban thing...but we can get a couple cars on my driveway and wash away, provided we don't block the thing the entire day [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Good idea/bad idea?

holla back!

- P
Old 01-22-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
I might be down for some skoolin'..

OH did I mention someone we "all" know and love is in line to get a set of complete coilvers for a mere $500-$600....
Thats right....$500-$600 for a complete set (coilovers including shocks)...

RECCANIZE!!!!!
Old 01-22-2003
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
I might be down for some skoolin'..

OH did I mention someone we "all" know and love is in line to get a set of complete coilvers for a mere $500-$600....
Thats right....$500-$600 for a complete set (coilovers including shocks)...

RECCANIZE!!!!![hr]
How do we get in that line!?!?
Old 01-22-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
I could get a set for that price too, but it depends on what set. What brand you talking about? What price?

Anyway, I think that's a pretty good idea. The water ban thing in my town is pretty strict though. We could only do it from 6:00PM - 8:00PM on an odd day. If we went outside of this a little then it's allright. Say 5:45PM - 8:15PM. I wouldn't want to chance going outside of that time frame though since I'de be paying a fine if we was caught. If you guys are willing to chip in for the fine, then hell... We could wash our cars anytime we wanted to. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

No, seriously though. I'de want to detail my car sooner or later. Mine isn't that bad, but it is gettin' a little dirty. I need to do the undercarriage and the engine bay. Spring time only though since it would have to be rather warm for us to wash the cars outside. Not that we could do it inside though. Hehe... I don't have drains in my garage. Kinda stoopid. I'de probably wash my car in the garage if I did. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-22-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
hmm...or we could wash cars at my place once spring arrives......there is no water ban here, AND I can run 3 hoses at once....and most of you could fit in my driveway....those that dont can drive onto the yard....3 garage bays for detailing the interior/waxing...come on now, it's almost a detailing shop, how could you pass this up? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-22-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
That...that...would work...
Old 01-22-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
As for the CO's, it is being arranged by quickSi (Bill from NH meets drives the FBP Si), he is working a deal for me.. Some kind of Honda Co's I think.

As for the detailing, B-dog's house sound like a better place to do some detailing. You got ext cords and a buffer?
Old 01-22-2003
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: Mystic3030
hmm...or we could wash cars at my place once spring arrives......there is no water ban here, AND I can run 3 hoses at once....and most of you could fit in my driveway....those that dont can drive onto the yard....3 garage bays for detailing the interior/waxing...come on now, it's almost a detailing shop, how could you pass this up? [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
Ba baBab baba ba ba... BababBa... B-Dawg's sounds k3wl.
Old 01-22-2003
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
As for the detailing, B-dog's house sound like a better place to do some detailing. You got ext cords and a buffer?[hr]
We have a couple extension cords, but no buffer......I like the spray on wax...hehe. We have a pool too......great place to have a party when my mom leaves for the weekend. Pool is usually opened around the first week of June...but the heater busted last year, so it takes at least a week or so to get up to a swimable temp........