North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

new auto performance store in CT

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicManDan is an unknown quantity at this point
new auto performance store in CT

its called AEROTUNER on New Britian Ave. West Hartford, CT Phone: 860-953-8845

they have everything from kits, spoliers, rims, tail lights, headlights, seating, you name it. this is the first full tuner shop i have seen around. real nice people, clean shop. kits hanging from the walls, ect. deal in all the big names including veilside.
Old 01-13-2003
Registered!!

JSWhaler is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, I'll have to check it out sometime
Old 01-13-2003
sometimes i pee when i laugh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
i forgot where nb ave is... isnt it um... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] if u go all the way down the pike past the ramp to get to htfd? i forgot... but i think ill check it out this weekend...
Old 01-13-2003
Registered!!

if you know where westfarms mall is, you will know new britian ave. if you were to be in from of westfarms and looked across the street you will see old navy and sears plaza. this is basically new britian ave. follow it into west hartford toward hartford. is right across from the pepboys and townfair tire. probably about 2 miles from the mall.
Old 01-14-2003
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
oooh yea... i know where that is. im there all the time. i work in newington anyways... like 5 min from the mall... woo hoo... guess ill hit em up this weekend. i need a shopping buddy... any takers?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-14-2003
Registered!!

its 985 new britian ave. i was there earlier today, got a price on the skyline r33 kit in urethane for only 800. thats the cheapest yet. he also has the gun metal headlights in stock. 149.99. there isnt that much in there at the moment. its open and growing.... but you can place orders. if you go there PLEASE tell him you heard about him from our 7thgencivic website. i told him i mentioned his shop on this site. im hoping he will become a site sponser perhaps. so let him know! thanks.
Old 01-15-2003

Boosted2k2 should not be trustedBoosted2k2 should not be trusted
Another shop in CT is Pruven Performance here in Milford. They'll do custom manifolds, full turbo setups, engine rebuilding and whatever else as well as being a regular speed shop.
Old 01-15-2003
Registered!!

XxOLYxX is an unknown quantity at this point
hah damn i gotta check it out, i live right up the street and didnt know it opened up......