North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Post Pics Of Your Ride North-easterners!

Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Post Pics Of Your Ride North-easterners!

I thought I should open a thread for the fine Northeast folks to post their ride's. I'll start

Old 01-25-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Im not from the NE but, I have new pics Kev!!!

new rims too!
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I can only see one... and YAY for new pics!
Old 01-25-2007

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
lolzzz

there should be three.

O ya new SI blades! (gigity)
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

still can't see em' buck
Old 01-25-2007

can you hear me now?

good!

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 01-25-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

there we go, looks nice Oh and the Celtics just lost 9 straight
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
stock..

hmm.. what am i doing wrong?

Last edited by speedricerx; 01-25-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-25-2007

Click the mountain and re post your pic^^^

15 straight Kev!

WOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

there ya go speed
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
^thanks buddy
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

did you ever go w/ the blues on that gb? I thought you had...
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

this set me back on modding my car
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

yowza when'd that happen? looks like you got rear ended?
Old 01-25-2007

ouch!

insurance taking care of everything?
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

happened during the summer actually, lady in front of me in a durango stops for no reason in the middle of the road... i stop right behind her and look into my rearview mirror as i see a taurus coming into me fast...got sandwiched. passenger in the taurus didn't wear a seatbelt so he had a nice big gash on his head, he was also underinsured and estimates of the repair was around 6-7gs...
i wasn't hurt in the accident and lawyer advised that it would be useless to take him to court... soo money out my pocket
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

Oh man dude what a shitty turn of events lol, My sister got into an accident w/ a Durango too lol. The idiot was sightseeing and stopped in the middle of the road, she pulls up behind him, and he throws it in reverse to look at something and bam!

keep postin up people! (who's left like 3 ppl lol)
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve
here my ride for now until the winter is over when i know for sure that there wont be any snow...part to order will be a Type R front lip/rear lip and 18s rim.......

Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
05 Honda-tech meet

06 Jersey meet

Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

here my ride for now until the winter is over when i know for sure that there wont be any snow...part to order will be a Type R front lip/rear lip and 18s rim.......

lookin good so far man... I guess you're going for it all w/ the 18's huh... my ride is so harsh on 17's lol... have you seen Joe (Dezod rep) riding around Salem in his tC? that thing is nuts.
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

lookin good pon, I like the rims you have on there now better
Old 01-25-2007

you should drop the front end more pon!

***** hot though!
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
you should drop the front end more pon!

***** hot though!
Thanks!
Around here 1/2" lower and I woun't have a front lip

The last shot was kinda uphill so front is really lower.
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
lookin good pon, I like the rims you have on there now better
Actually, i don't. But they were 17s and really heavy. Right now I'm looken for 16" replacements for the mr7s that I have. The motiges are beat and going for sale "cheap" soon.

I might even try rims that aren't white
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

cool, just whatever you do, don't follow EVERYONE w/ the black w/ chrome lip
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
cool, just whatever you do, don't follow EVERYONE w/ the black w/ chrome lip
If (and I do say IF )everything works out right I will have Rota 16s powdercoated Rally Red by April
Old 01-25-2007
I like my commute

damn that'd be pretty friggin unique
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

i dunno.. i think that'd be too red..
nice cars guys!... haha i think thats all for NE
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedricerx
i dunno.. i think that'd be too red..
nice cars guys!... haha i think thats all for NE
Not really, but a lot of guys aren't really on here that much anymore

Usta be a lot of nice cars in ne
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

^yea.. i remember

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Your Ride North-easterners!