North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Post Pics Of Your Ride North-easterners!

Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LilWannabeJdm can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Kevbotron
lookin good so far man... I guess you're going for it all w/ the 18's huh... my ride is so harsh on 17's lol... have you seen Joe (Dezod rep) riding around Salem in his tC? that thing is nuts.
ya im trying...i dont even know how it gonna look until it happen..17s not bad.i use to ride on 17s but now i want to try 18s for size since it is dropped...Dezod rep tC?hmm i seen a few tC running around but i dont know how his car look like...is there gonna be any NORTHEast meet ?just wondering.

Originally Posted by pon55
05 Honda-tech meet
Clean car you got there..now i know how mine gonna end up with the sideskirt by llooking at your sideshot of your hot ride..

Last edited by LilWannabeJdm; 01-25-2007 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-26-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LilWannabeJdm
ya im trying...i dont even know how it gonna look until it happen..17s not bad.i use to ride on 17s but now i want to try 18s for size since it is dropped...Dezod rep tC?hmm i seen a few tC running around but i dont know how his car look like...is there gonna be any NORTHEast meet ?just wondering.

Clean car you got there..now i know how mine gonna end up with the sideskirt by llooking at your sideshot of your hot ride..
It's a blue tC w/ a Kaminari kit, it has a nasty turbo in it, and it's been on the covers of car magazines and ****. I think he said he was moving to AZ tho, maybe he's not in Salem anymore...
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
It's a blue tC w/ a Kaminari kit, it has a nasty turbo in it, and it's been on the covers of car magazines and ****. I think he said he was moving to AZ tho, maybe he's not in Salem anymore...
Is that the same guy fro salem who usta be on here with a turbo 7thgen?
Old 01-26-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
yes it was... Idunno what his member name was tho
Old 01-28-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
madwheel https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...light=scion+tc
Old 01-29-2007
I like my commute

^yeah that's the guy/car, I could not stop staring at that tC
Old 01-29-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
wow!
Old 02-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the rough
www.myspace.com/jamesthejust

Girl's Ride:

Old 02-06-2007
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Heres mine.
Old 02-06-2007
Registered!!

Old 02-06-2007
I like my commute

^Very nice! I like the drop, not saggy in the back at all

Does anyone else miss their rims?
Old 02-06-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by thefivespeeder

what quarter mile times do you get on Nos?
Old 02-06-2007
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
^Very nice! I like the drop, not saggy in the back at all

Does anyone else miss their rims?
NOTEGoldline springs FTW
Old 02-06-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
You near Springfield or lower?
Old 02-13-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Old 02-13-2007
I like my commute

cant see the pic
Old 02-13-2007
Registered!!

Near Springfield ya, why?
Old 02-13-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DaddyFatSacks
Near Springfield ya, why?
Hopefully we will be having some meets near Albany or Springfield this summer
Old 03-09-2007
Registered!!

ok this probably look bad BUT o welll..i drove it on the highway today and it was nice and quiet..
Nexen N3000 - 215/35ZR/18

Last edited by LilWannabeJdm; 03-11-2007 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-09-2007
I like my commute

Lookin good! I'm putting on my rims on sunday.. I'll take some shots after the car wash
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

^^ thanks... i was gonna go wash my car today after installing cambers and the wheel but my neice called me to pick her up to go mall and get her hair trim sooo you know how it goes..i will post better picture when the car get wash...soo you putting you rims on?goodluck with the cold...it sucks putting rims on in the winter..
Old 03-10-2007
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
here is some mo

Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

^^damn your car is always hot...goodjob on everything
Old 03-10-2007
I like my commute

^yeah its gonna suck putting them on.. but it's supposed to push 50 tomorrow so I'm saying what the hell

I'm sorry to say this Pichy but I like the old rims more those are reall nice, but I liked the overall look of your old ones better...
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

ya its 48 right now..why not put it on now then..LOL..not gonna be a big different if you put it tomrrow if its gonna be 50..oh ya it might rain tomrrow too hope it doesnt rain on you tomrrow then you have to wait til next week..
Old 03-10-2007
I like my commute

oh no I'm going to my parents house... I keep them there, they also have a garage

I might be jumping the gun here, but I'm sick of the steelies, and I want to see how the car performs w/ the rims and blues
Old 03-10-2007
Registered!!

ST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura aboutST8RACE has a spectacular aura about
HERE IS ONE PIC TO SHARE . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE CLICK ON THE THREADS BELOW. HOPE YOU LIKE . LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.AND LEAVE A RESPONSE ON MY MOD THEAD . ALOT OF HARD WORK WENT INTO THIS CAR AND STILL GOING. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture149.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	70027  
Old 03-10-2007
I like my commute

Looks really nice... I'm jealous of your turbo

where in the NE are you located? mass?
Old 03-10-2007
ALGARETE

^yeah its gonna suck putting them on.. but it's supposed to push 50 tomorrow so I'm saying what the hell

I'm sorry to say this Pichy but I like the old rims more those are reall nice, but I liked the overall look of your old ones better...
nothing to be sorry about.. even though i like them on the car.. i hate the rims with a passion.. i cant clean them as easy as my old ones.. every time i go to a show ill have to remove the wheels in order to clean then inside
Old 03-10-2007
I like my commute

^sponsor telling you what to do?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Your Ride North-easterners!