North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Hooters night in North Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Hooters night in North Jersey

yo.

i know you are all probably not even interested since this is so far out of your way...but if youre more local, like say in CT or southern NY state and check this section more, i am trying to organize something fun.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...98#post2690798

check out the thread and chime in if you want to go. this could be a one time thing, or a weekly/monthly event.
Old 01-13-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya know, the peps up here don't post much, must be a yankee thing I should talk, seems theres only like 6 peps outside of nyc in ny state with 7th gens! Its like a hour to paramus,maybee?
Old 01-13-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
I went to the one on rt17 I aint like it they hardly aint had no latin chicks there