North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Give It Up For The Red Sox

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Give It Up For The Red Sox

GIVE IT UP!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Daddy.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	41585   Click image for larger version

Name:	redsoxlogo.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	41586  

Last edited by PICHY; 10-27-2004 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-27-2004
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

1 beer for every year its been since they last won
etc etc etc
Old 10-27-2004
SuperMODrizd
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by modoman
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO

1 beer for every year its been since they last won
etc etc etc

now u have to drink that many too
Old 10-27-2004
sometimes i pee when i laugh

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
lol... yea... thats awesome... i knew they wouldnt lose the series... they beat the yanks and after those 4 games i just knew they didnt have it in them to lose...

amazing past 8 games if i do say so myself...

lmao @ modoman
Old 10-28-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go SOX!!!!!! w00t!!
Old 10-28-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
whatever. now its gonna be another 90 years for them to win again. HAHAHAHA

i think the red sox winning the world series is like haleys comet, it only comes around once in a lifetime.

HAHAAHAHAHAHA

j/k....congrats....whatever.
Old 10-28-2004
www.8thgencivics.com

nikoscivicex is an unknown quantity at this point
YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job SoX!!!!
Old 10-28-2004
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Hell of a team right there!! w00t !!
Old 10-28-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
I have been a Sox fan for many years, it ain't easy in NY. (Even my daughter is a yankee fan.) Ever time I watch a game, they blow it! I was afraid to watch until it was over. 4 in a row to go to the series was great,4 in a row to be the champs is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2004
Registered!!

dvsdara is an unknown quantity at this point
****. I haven't checked out the NE Forum and missed out on this...wooooooooo yeah!!! Parade tomorrow and a crowd of 5 MILLION is expected to be there ...that's just crazy. I won't be there cuz I have a practical day for my EMT course. Didn't plan on going anyway. Think about it, there's gonna be no breathing room whatsoever. Gotta give it up to our home teams though. Pats bringing home another Super Bowl early in the year and now the Sox came thru with winning the WS along with the greatest comeback in sports history.
Old 10-30-2004
Men, chocolate, and coffee are all better rich.

samcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to beholdsamcanadian is a splendid one to behold
I think you all started cheering for Boston once they came back against the Yankees.

Bandwagon jumpers...all of you.

Especially if you don't live in or are from Boston.
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by samcanadian
I think you all started cheering for Boston once they came back against the Yankees.

Bandwagon jumpers...all of you.

Especially if you don't live in or are from Boston.
I was a Sox fan b4 you were born! and i'm a NewYorker!
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
dude, youre older than my dad! lol
Old 10-30-2004
Registered!!

yup
Old 10-31-2004

Titleist71 can only hope to improve
I Lovveeeeeeeeeee Newwwwwww Yooooooorrrrkkkkkkkkkk........