South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

The most publish 7thgen now page 46 Honda Tuning March

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
The most publish 7thgen now page 46 Honda Tuning March

I know I'm just braging but MAN I'm getting lots of coverage.
My car has to be first and most published 7th.Gen. Civic.
Hi rev Tunners TV
SuperStreet
Import Tuning
Honda Tuning
Channel 9 news
The Orlando Tribune
And countless web pages and adds in witch they are selling stuff and I don't even know this people.
All this in less than two years and when I was at Z-Hills three different magz interviewed me and took counless pics so there is more to come.
Old 02-04-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
congrats hector. you deserve it with your ride. ever since i saw it at HIN ive been in love with it. i told you remember that im coming up with you and get all the exposure you got im going to get. heheheh today i installed my gauges and next week my sides and rear and my mini wing go on and also next week im buying koni shocks and B&G true coilovers and either 2 sparco's torino's or 2 corbeau's cr1 so ill be with you real soon. hey man im going to the honda show at 7. my team is meeting up with you at that publix but since i work til 6 ill get there at 7. tell me exactly where you and the guys will be? so i can hang and meet you and the others and finally get that north vs south show going ok hector. you and your car.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
congrats you do deserve it, my dream is to once its done be on the Cover of Import Tuner with my Baby modeling for me ( I LOVE YOU MONI ) - sorry had to do that last plug
Old 02-04-2003
em2

[hr]Originally posted by: RedDragon333
congrats you do deserve it, my dream is to once its done be on the Cover of Import Tuner with my Baby modeling for me ( I LOVE YOU MONI ) - sorry had to do that last plug[hr]
is your gf named mona to but she just has an "i" at the end. heheheh if it is our gf's got the same last name and i want my baby to pose on my car for me but shes a lil shy.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: 1siksivik
[hr]Originally posted by: RedDragon333
congrats you do deserve it, my dream is to once its done be on the Cover of Import Tuner with my Baby modeling for me ( I LOVE YOU MONI ) - sorry had to do that last plug[hr]
is your gf named mona to but she just has an "i" at the end. heheheh if it is our gf's got the same last name and i want my baby to pose on my car for me but shes a lil shy.[hr]
Her name is Monica(aka Monkey on here) and shesd already promised to model for me if it make the cover which i WILL
Old 02-05-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
congrats hector. you deserve it with your ride. ever since i saw it at HIN ive been in love with it. i told you remember that im coming up with you and get all the exposure you got im going to get. heheheh today i installed my gauges and next week my sides and rear and my mini wing go on and also next week im buying koni shocks and B&G true coilovers and either 2 sparco's torino's or 2 corbeau's cr1 so ill be with you real soon. hey man im going to the honda show at 7. my team is meeting up with you at that publix but since i work til 6 ill get there at 7. tell me exactly where you and the guys will be? so i can hang and meet you and the others and finally get that north vs south show going ok hector. you and your car.[hr]
Absolutely man we need more of us, Phil is almost done with his car too, is going to be fine.
How did you do your gauges?
I got a mold for a full column pod with room for 3 gages. and I'm in the proccess of installing them, I sold about 4 of them at $80.00
And yes I want to be on the cover of a mag too
well may be some time.
I acumulated 21 trophies last year so I don't care for them any more.
Old 02-05-2003
em2

not like air/fuel gauges on a pillar hehehe indiglo gauges. ill get those gauges after vday cuz gotta buy my gf something nice. you know how that is. but i will mold the pod to the pillar. im intereted of buying those 3 hole gauge pod from you. in 2 weeks from friday i can paid again ill have the money. tell me exactly where you and the guys will be? so i can hang and meet you and the others and finally get that north vs south show going ok hector.
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
hah, ridden in the most publicized 7th Gen. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Congrats Hec! I just looked through that magazine yesterday and I didn't see the car, I'll look again today some time.

-Steve
Old 02-07-2003

not like air/fuel gauges on a pillar hehehe indiglo gauges. ill get those gauges after vday cuz gotta buy my gf something nice. you know how that is. but i will mold the pod to the pillar. im intereted of buying those 3 hole gauge pod from you. in 2 weeks from friday i can paid again ill have the money. tell me exactly where you and the guys will be? so i can hang and meet you and the others and finally get that north vs south show going ok hector.[hr]
Check the Hondaland show thread above for pre show meeting information.
If you buy the pod the day of the show I can sell them a lot cheaper like $55 let me know for sure cause I may only have like 2 or 3 at the show and they are spoken for all ready.
Autofashion has some gauges that change to 3 different colors they are top of the line but kindda of pricey cause you'llhave to have the computer module for them.
They look awesome.