South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Feb Tampa Hondaland Show: Updated with meeting place!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Well have to hurry at The University mall cause we want to be at the show early to get a spot for all of us to be together. About 3:30pm
Old 02-13-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: Supermex
Well have to hurry at The University mall cause we want to be at the show early to get a spot for all of us to be together. About 3:30pm[hr]
save me a spot ok hector so i can park next to you guys.
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
You bringing the Coronas this time, Hector?[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

We'll have to put some chairs or something down to save Simeon a spot.
Old 02-13-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
I hate being a youngen going, considering it's my first time and I am a mere 16 years old, I feel dumb going. Oh ya did I mention my car is basically stock? lol This is going to be a wierd one for me just try not to make it to wierd.
Old 02-14-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: Project2k2
I hate being a youngen going, considering it's my first time and I am a mere 16 years old, I feel dumb going. Oh ya did I mention my car is basically stock? lol This is going to be a wierd one for me just try not to make it to wierd.[hr]
who cares man im 20 im young and riley is 17. my car is almost stock. all i have are rims and a front bumper with other lil things like gauges, shift ****, etc. who cares your stock just come and chill with us. i went to HIN last year and i had my car just for a month and i was bone stock with everybody hooked up car, did i care no.
Old 02-14-2003
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, the first show i went, a couple of the other guys were driving near stock, and i wasn't fair any better, rims, tail lights and intake.

if phill is brining his tent, i am bringing acouple chairs. i am sick of sitting on the cooler [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

yea I remember Andrew's car at the first Hondalalnd show.......he had nothing, except his system.

My car is "stock" compared to the others in the group now, so it's no big deal.
Old 02-14-2003
End Bringer

[hr]Originally posted by: R3DF0G
yea I remember Andrew's car at the first Hondalalnd show.......he had nothing, except his system.

My car is "stock" compared to the others in the group now, so it's no big deal.[hr]
don't forget, he had the altezza grill too!

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Voiceofid

My car is "stock" compared to the others in the group now, so it's no big deal.[hr]

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][hr]
no, he didn't have that until the 7thgen show in orlando like 2 months later.
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
Yeah, like spyder said "my car is stock too".

Hey, I am just going with the flow.
Old 02-14-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Well any of the shops I know has a good selection of gauges in stock , I got mine at Racingmania in south OBT Orlando. He had a good selection and the prices are OK.
Autofashion has gages type R that could change colors with a module control that comes with it, they are a bit expensive (it all depends on the type of gauges that you need)
but if you want to call and get a price
Autofashion (407) 870-8767
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
Just somtime between 12 and 1. Don't leave without me guys. I will be there. I am staying up all night tonight. I have a lot of **** to do. I have to go in to work tommorrow to handel a few jobs. I will be slammed with **** between today and tommorrow with my car and the show and work and trying to make it to places on time.

Later, Phil
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: Supermex
Well any of the shops I know has a good selection of gauges in stock , I got mine at Racingmania in south OBT Orlando. He had a good selection and the prices are OK.
Autofashion has gages type R that could change colors with a module control that comes with it, they are a bit expensive (it all depends on the type of gauges that you need)
but if you want to call and get a price
Autofashion (407) 870-8767[hr]
sweet. I'm gonna use my tax return to pay for the gauges themselves...........I have your money for you.
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
That was the first Hondaland show he had the Altezza grill. He bought it from me the day of the show, and I remember that was the same day he bought his Neuspeed Sports from Hondaland. I entered that show, all I had was a Sport drop, Altezzas, my shopping cart wing and cleared headlights. Hell, back in February of 02 when we had, what, 10 or 11 cars roll into the Orlando show at the fairgrounds, all I had was projector headlights and Altezzas, that was it! It's all about chillen and hanging out with friends.

It's up in the air, again, if I'm going or not. Some ish went down last night with the girl i was gonna be bringing and I don't know if I want to be stuck in a car with her for 8hr in one day right now. And I'm not gonna go down alone, so...We'll see. All depends on how today/tonight goes, since it's Friday night, I don't want to lose my Friday night since I'll have to leave at 7:30am to meet up in Orlando. But I'll let everyone know.

-Steve
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

2001CivicEx2dr is an unknown quantity at this point

no, he didn't have that until the 7thgen show in orlando like 2 months later.[hr]
Hey, I had my windows tinted, a radar detector, a PS2, and my engine painted with that pen someone let me borrow! My car was pimpin'[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
But that gives you douchebags no right to laugh at me when I'm hardly on here anymore. Like Steve said, it's all about hangin out with your friends and having fun. I'll let you know when I get my motorcycle next month and I'll beat you by 4 seconds on the quarter (at a track of course)

Andrew
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

haha, Andrew said douchebag. That's great! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

So, did you get judged on your radar detector? Does that mean I'll get some points for it, too?

Andrew's a little tipsy now, I'll have to apologize for him...Who drinks at 12:15 in the afternoon before class, anyway? Oh wait, I do.....heh

-Steve

Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

Hahahah yeah inside joke.. i let steve borrow my radar detector while my parents borrow my car for the rest of the semester. And yeah, you guys suck talking about me behind my back.

The civic was a good car, but you gotta admit this bike makes you change your pants (and at half the cost of a civ)
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

ummmm......"talking about you behind your back"? Dude, your car was in a lot better shape than mine last time I checked, I was using that first show as an example for the n00b. You, steve, and chris all "looked" pretty stock at that show - so did I, for that matter. Anyway, whatever.......I'll be gone from this state in 3 weeks anyway.
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

Okay well it appeared you were pointing me alone out and that's just not cool. Where did you say you were moving to, by the way?
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

San Antonio, TX - my hometown
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

Hell yeah I was born in Bryan Texas, good state... just make sure to buy a firearm when you get there! Gotta be a true Texan...
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

oh, I already took care of that[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-14-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
I must be the oldest then. Although I only feel and look early 20's, I'm alomost 30.
Old 02-14-2003

THIS IS IT.
TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY.
Here we come Hondaland better than last year, and the year before that!
7thgencivic Florida.
I'm staying late cleaning too
Just picture about 15 of us riding into the show [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

Where is the party at[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Hooters?
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

Well I can't wait until tommorrow. It will be an exciting day for sure. It is going to be fun.

Phil
Old 02-14-2003
End Bringer

[hr]Originally posted by: 2001CivicEx2dr

no, he didn't have that until the 7thgen show in orlando like 2 months later.[hr]
Hey, I had my windows tinted, a radar detector, a PS2, and my engine painted with that pen someone let me borrow! My car was pimpin'[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
But that gives you douchebags no right to laugh at me when I'm hardly on here anymore. Like Steve said, it's all about hangin out with your friends and having fun. I'll let you know when I get my motorcycle next month and I'll beat you by 4 seconds on the quarter (at a track of course)

Andrew[hr]

rory let you borrow the pen.
i had to use the same pen to fill in a couple marks when i scratched my rim!

that was back in the day, look at us now, lol [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

my car still sucks, and the paintjob blows

my paintball gun....on the other hand...
Old 02-14-2003
Registered!!

OK, anyone that gets lost/needs directions, call me and I will help.

Tim
cell#: (813)469-0285

see everyone tomorrow[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-17-2003
Registered!!

So.......How was the show?

I couldn't sleep Friday night, ended up getting about 2 hours total by the time I would have been leaving, so I didn't go. I don't think driving to and from Tampa on the same day on 2hr sleep would have been a very good idea.

But no one's responded yet, how was the show?

-Steve
Old 02-17-2003
End Bringer

we had 15 cars showing

the 3 eci cars that showed took home all 3 trophies for wild

hector raced a gti.. that's about it...

and tim and i didn't get our pillar pods! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-17-2003

Thank you guys for showing and participating in the most exiting chapter of 7thgencivics in the nation

I'm working on posting the pictures it will take a day or two cause I'm back at work
We had a lot of cars showing about 13 of us participated!
I screw up racing against an older GTI.
I lounched to hard and activated the NOS prematurely causing my wheels to spin out of control, and the smell of clutch was the clutch it rev so high that when I let the clutch go it also sleep out of control and burned about a 1/2 year life out of it.
I'll have to replace it with a better one!
And I have to practice my runs. It was all me.
Other than that Spider almost got into a fight with the guy we raced hell at the mall parking lot.
We rolled in like a storm we definately had the most cars there as a club.
What can I say typical meet down here.

I think we decided that we are going to follow this year shows in florida and we'll have a meet earlier on every show and decide how we want to participate.
A show in Panama City still pending.
We need to make some contacts that can organized for us there. Any voluntiers?
More details later.

Quick Reply: Feb Tampa Hondaland Show: Updated with meeting place!