South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Feb Tampa Hondaland Show: Updated with meeting place!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
Hey all,

Ya, I will be there. I had a few problems but working them all out. You know how that goes guys. Last minute upgrades or modifications or fixing somthing. I know Hector knows what I am talking about. So what time and where exactly are we meeting at? I know it is Orlando first then to the publix or somthing or sears. What is the exact meeting places and times. There is more than one thread and place that have been mentioned? You guys are confusing me, lol.

Later, phil
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
go back to page 4........I posted a map to the meeting place there.
Old 02-11-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I'll be leaving Orlando about 1:00pm on saturday.
If any one is interested on meeting in Orlando for the ride to Tampa let me know.
We can meet betwen 12:00 noon and 1pm in O town
I say at the Buena vista exit, west on I-4 at the crossroads shoping center there is a Mc.Donalds there at the parking lot is on the way to tampa and out side down town easy to find.

From there we can meet with Tim at The University Mall? is that correct?
How about 3:00pm?

I got your pods spider voiceofid sickcivk.
Phill I'll be glad to see ya.
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

Barney should not be trustedBarney should not be trustedBarney should not be trusted
Hector,

Sounds good. Me and dave will meet you there between 12 and 1.

Later, Phil
Old 02-11-2003
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
we are meeting at the sears at university mall right? i work there. i got my boss to let us use the parking lot for our cars. you will see my car at the side of the sears with the avis rental car. ill be working at the time you guys meet at 3 but i just wanna chat with you guys for a lil bit so i know where you will be at 6:30 cuz i get off at 5:30 and ill be over at 6:30. heres the addy if you need it.
we here at 3
Old 02-11-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Well, I talked to my brother (and met everyone at the dealership today)..Won't be able to get some parking set up but can get in at no charge.
Sorry fellas and ladies..

Side note: pending test results.. I'll be a new Salesman @ Tampa Hondaland.
Old 02-11-2003
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Blk4blk2k1
Well, I talked to my brother (and met everyone at the dealership today)..Won't be able to get some parking set up but can get in at no charge.

Side note: pending test results.. I'll be a new Salesman @ Tampa Hondaland.[hr]

hope you can grab the job, and hook us up with parts (with hectors additional 15% off, my god!) [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

it won't matter we can't get spots, since we will all be going in at the same time, just need to save one spot for that guy from xclusive imports. but going in for free would be pretty cool, 15 dollars more i can spend for my paintball gun [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-11-2003
em2

[hr]Originally posted by: Voiceofid

hope you can grab the job, and hook us up with parts (with hectors additional 15% off, my god!) [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]

it won't matter we can't get spots, since we will all be going in at the same time, just need to save one spot for that guy from xclusive imports. but going in for free would be pretty cool, 15 dollars more i can spend for my paintball gun [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]
yeah save me a spot. i work til 530 and i can get there at 6-630. go home take a shower and put some nice clothes on and im gone. thanks guys and if you havent read park at sears where you will see my car at 3 so i can chat for a bit to you so i know where you will be at 6-630 so i can meet up with you. i got my boss at work to let us use the parking lot for us.
Old 02-11-2003
em2

how do we get in free? will someone at the gate know we are 7thgen members and let us in free or what? i cant make it til 6-630 so i cant role up wit you guys so how can i get in free?
Old 02-11-2003
Registered!!

I smell discounts(even more than what hector gets for us)

Damn, I know enough honda salespeople now.
Old 02-12-2003
End Bringer

a couple of us from venice will be at the mall around 3?
Old 02-12-2003
Registered!!

EsineN is an unknown quantity at this point
A couple questions....

Where is everyone staying? If I decide to go, it's gonna be either a drive down and back thing for me, or stay somewhere for free. Because I have no money, but I want to go. I'll have my ex-girlfriend with me.

Blk4blk-You said no charge. Does that deal go for everyone of us? If I entered, It'd be free of charge? I'm just making 100% sure...

And finally, is anyone going to Gaspirilla afterwards?

-Steve
Old 02-12-2003

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: EsineN
A couple questions....

Where is everyone staying? If I decide to go, it's gonna be either a drive down and back thing for me, or stay somewhere for free. Because I have no money, but I want to go. I'll have my ex-girlfriend with me.

Blk4blk-You said no charge. Does that deal go for everyone of us? If I entered, It'd be free of charge? I'm just making 100% sure...

And finally, is anyone going to Gaspirilla afterwards?

-Steve[hr]

I just asked my bro again and he said we can't get in free because the entry fee and tickets are used for the show trophies. Sorry, I tried.
I'm just a lil guy trying to make things happen. Go easy on me fellas, I'm new here.
Old 02-12-2003
em2

hey man thanks for trying for us. and now since your moving here you can change where your from under your avatar. your a sun boy now baby. FLORIDA BABY! sun, fun and girls in bikini's [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-12-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: 1siksivik
hey man thanks for trying for us. and now since your moving here you can change where your from under your avatar. your a sun boy now baby. FLORIDA BABY! sun, fun and girls in bikini's [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][hr]

Oh yeah.. I forgot.

Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

Blk4blk, that's straight bro, no problem. How much is general admission and how much is registration?

I'll prolly ride down from Tallahassee early Saturday morning and meet the Orlando peeps and then ride over to Tampa with them. No telling how that will actually turn out, though, considering Friday I'll prolly be partying hard, again...Damn, I just got home and I got class at 11:30am, that sucks.

Anyway, I'll see everyone Saturday!

-Steve[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2003
End Bringer

Blk4blk, that's straight bro, no problem. How much is general admission and how much is registration?

I'll prolly ride down from Tallahassee early Saturday morning and meet the Orlando peeps and then ride over to Tampa with them. No telling how that will actually turn out, though, considering Friday I'll prolly be partying hard, again...Damn, I just got home and I got class at 11:30am, that sucks.

Anyway, I'll see everyone Saturday!

-Steve[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][hr]

according to the hondaland site, it's 15 dollar entry
Old 02-13-2003

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Roger that
It'll be good to see ya.
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

damn how long has it been since last time we had the whole group together?

good times, good times.......I'm glad I stuck around for this one.
Old 02-13-2003

[hr]Originally posted by: R3DF0G

good times, good times.......I'm glad I stuck around for this one.[hr]
Oh yeah, I thought you were texas bound?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2003

Hey R3DFOG are you OK with the meet place and time?
Saturday February the 15th 3:00pm
At The University Mall outside Sears at the Avis Renta car parking lot?

We are meeting here in O-town at the Mc Donals parking lot at the Crossroads outside the I-4 exit Buena Vista Palace west of orlando at noon-3pm, then drive to Tampa.

Let's all participate as a club and bring your $15 more likely I'll get that discounted to $12 so bring change and make it easy for all of us
Register as 7thgencivic.com Florida

Is all good?
Any questions?
Keep all the Hondaland questions in this thread to avoid any confusion [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: R3DF0G

good times, good times.......I'm glad I stuck around for this one.[hr]
Oh yeah, I thought you were texas bound?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][hr]
I am eventually. I'm going to talk it over with my parents tonight, and most likely I'll be headed out there this time next month.
Old 02-13-2003
em2

[hr]Originally posted by: Supermex
Hey R3DFOG are you OK with the meet place and time?
Saturday February the 15th 3:00pm
At The University Mall outside Sears at the Avis Renta car parking lot?

We are meeting here in O-town at the Mc Donals parking lot at the Crossroads outside the I-4 exit Buena Vista Palace west of orlando at noon-3pm, then drive to Tampa.

Let's all participate as a club and bring your $15 more likely I'll get that discounted to $12 so bring change and make it easy for all of us
Register as 7thgencivic.com Florida

Is all good?
Any questions?
Keep all the Hondaland questions in this thread to avoid any confusion [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][hr]
$50 for the pod hector? jsut wanna be sure. you will see my car parked outside avis in the big parking lot. silver car with rims and tsunami front bumper as in my avatar. ill be washing cars so you will see me and when you guys pull up ill take my break at that time and see where you will be at 6-630 cuz thats when ill be there.

Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

I don't know that I'm going to enter, $$$. Sounds bad but I'm really strapped, I shouldn't even be going down for this...Not to mention I'm 5K miles over an oil change.

Hector, I'll be meeting ya'll in Orlando.

And what happened to Chris? Are you going bro?

-Steve
Old 02-13-2003

I don't know that I'm going to enter, $$$. Sounds bad but I'm really strapped, I shouldn't even be going down for this...Not to mention I'm 5K miles over an oil change.

Hector, I'll be meeting ya'll in Orlando.

And what happened to Chris? Are you going bro?

-Steve[hr]
Don't worry we'll come up with $12 it will not be the first time we do this for one of our members.

And yes our price for the pods is $50
Old 02-13-2003

Is made for the popular Auto Meter size of 2-1/16 diameter, and it can be made bigger if needed using sand paper.
mine fited snugg.
Old 02-13-2003
em2

[hr]Originally posted by: Supermex
Is made for the popular Auto Meter size of 2-1/16 diameter, and it can be made bigger if needed using sand paper.
mine fited snugg.[hr]
what gauges you have hector and where did you buy them from and if you didnt buy them from online where do you recommend to buy the size gauges we need?

thanks man i cant wait to see you car again.
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Hey how long do you think you all are gonna stay at the Sears parking lot, because I get of work at 2:30 and will be in the area apprx. at 3:00 so I might drop by to say whats up, (i'll be in my work clothes).... So i dunno if i'm gonna go to the show or not....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

WildRice, just bring a change of clothes with you and head to the show with us!

-Steve
Old 02-13-2003
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Well I probably could go to the show in my work clothes cause they're not that bad. ( I work at Best Buy) But I'll still look like a dork in my work shirt, so I'll probably go home and change, I live like 5 min from University mall

Quick Reply: Feb Tampa Hondaland Show: Updated with meeting place!