South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Houston, Air Baggs....WHERE???

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2003
"Stage7"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Houston, Air Baggs....WHERE???

Anyone in H-towne know of a shop that sales and installs air baggs for our Civy's??? I wann get some air ride but don't really know of any shop that does it. How much does a good set up usually run (installed)? Anyone got hook ups for cheap prices on it as well hit me up....

"ONE LUV"
"B"....."BlueBoy"
Old 01-02-2003
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
a basic fast kit with install is around 2500 give or take 100 or two dependion on who you do or don't know. check the air suspension FAQ in the suspension forum. they have pics, shops, and links.
Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

ikon_EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend from CVT did a guys air ride a while back...im not sure if he does it anymore...u can go to his shop...if u want he is located on crosstimbers and 45...its a small little shop but u will see a red 2k1 civic out there wif a buddyclub bodykit...and that is the place...
Old 01-03-2003
"Stage7"

[hr]Originally posted by: 2002EM
my friend from CVT did a guys air ride a while back...im not sure if he does it anymore...u can go to his shop...if u want he is located on crosstimbers and 45...its a small little shop but u will see a red 2k1 civic out there wif a buddyclub bodykit...and that is the place...[hr]
Tight..thanks for the info. Say bro, did you get my emails? I hit you up in response of your last hit in this forum. Well hit me up, I'm about o leave work now. "ONE LUV"
Old 01-03-2003
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
There is a place on Airport in Houston thatll do it for you and they do a great job. Email me and ill roll up there with you and we can check it out
Old 01-08-2003
Registered!!

TOOLOWCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey blueboy, don't you already have baggs or was it another blue civic I saw in Westheimer[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-08-2003
Registered!!

Hey if it wasn't you I saw with baggs then I know a shop by my house in the eastide that does baggs. They did my friends contour and it came out great. Its called Envirotech. The # is 713-451-4693 and its located on 760 Normandy. Ask for Charlie or whoever is there. They'll hook you up. BTW what part of Houston you from?
Old 01-08-2003
Registered!!

Hey Blueboy, I was thinking of 2low4u. He has a 2k2 on baggs. Maybe you've seen him.
Old 01-08-2003
"Stage7"

Yeah playboy, it think it is 2low4u...if I'm not wrong he had some white rims right? I not in H-Towne no more bro, I barely moved back to Conroe for the mean time. I used to live right off of 249 and Louetta. I'll be back in the "H" soon. I still work in H-Towne though and usually down here on the weekends. By the way bro....you gotta sweet *** ride...them 19's are sick bro. I only had the ferri for some 17's because Neepers run to damn high. But yeah.....get at me dawg.... "ONE LUV" "B"....."BlueBoy"
Old 01-08-2003
Registered!!

Hey wuz up dawg? Yeah it was 2low4u with the white rims. You goin to the meet at Slicks this weekend? I should be out there. Let me know wuz up dawg.
Old 01-08-2003
"Stage7"

Main...I'm not sure yet bro. I wanna go....fo real. But I got some **** goin on and don't know yet. Peep out my post on the OFF TOPIC forum. It kinda gives an idea of what is happening right now w/me. I have to move my **** out of my ol APT prolly on Sat, so I'm not sure. But yeah, hit that OFF TOPIC forum up, maybe you might be able to give me some advice. "ONE LUV" "B"...."BlueBoy"