South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Whut Yall got on This HOUSTON 2k1??? *pics inside*

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civracer3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not hatin.... I judge carshows... I was telling you not to get upset I wanted you to know that the color on your bumper didnt match the rest of your car. Your cars is an awesome start you just need to fiberglass your trunk and get the front bumper repainted thats all. Dont have too get butt hurt. Honestly your cars are very nice. I was surprised that you won with the bumper mismatched. no harm done no foul
Old 04-30-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vuthy is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a reson for that bumper being the way it does....it was a last minute re touch up paint job.. and the people who did it were in a rush and didnt do it the same color as before..... Im getting it repainted AGAIN and it will match up... I had no choice but to show with it like that cus i got it back the same day of the show.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
And dont worry oubt my trunk.. i got better plans for it than fiberglass.....trust me... i know my shieeet.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]