10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Invite to Civic Sedan LA Reveal

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChrisHandHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Invite to Civic Sedan LA Reveal

As an employee of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., we invite you to join us for the global unveiling of the New Generation 2016 Honda Civic with a special performance from Night Riots at the YouTube Space LA. This exclusive event will be held on Wednesday, September 16th, 2015.

While we’d love to invite every Honda Civic owner to help us celebrate, we only have a limited number of tickets. We know that there are many Civic owners out there so please be considerate and only RSVP if you can attend the event. This reception is exclusive and space is limited. Space will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. RSVP no later than September 11th, 2015 to be considered.

When: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 @ 5pm
Where: YouTube Space LA (12422 West Bluff Creek Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094)

RSVP by sending your full name, zip code, which Civic generation you own, and email information to hondaevents@hna.honda.com.
Old 09-08-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Invite to Civic Sedan LA Reveal

Welcome to the forum, corporate folk!

Post up pics of the event for those of us too far away to attend??
Got a youtube link for live stream?
Old 09-08-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Please, for the love of all that is Honda, someone go, take pics, and post up.

edit: is the reveal only of the sedan, or will we get to see the production version of the green monster Honda's been teasing us with?
Old 09-09-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ezone

We'll have a YT livestream link available early next week. I'll post it once available. We'll be taking lots of photos from the event, so I'll try to share some afterwards.
Old 09-09-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Please, for the love of all that is Honda, someone go, take pics, and post up.

edit: is the reveal only of the sedan, or will we get to see the production version of the green monster Honda's been teasing us with?
This reveal event is just Civic Sedan.
Old 09-09-2015

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!
Old 09-14-2015
Registered!!

The live stream will be available here for those who can't make it:

Honda.us/10thGenCivic

We still have a few spots available to attend Wednesday night's event. Please email hondaevents@hna.honda.com if you're interested in attending.
Old 09-14-2015

Now with full link goodness:

Old 09-16-2015
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Subscribed !!!
Old 09-18-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Max Tierney went there
Old 09-18-2015
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
Max Tierney went there
I'll post some pics after work. Good times. Sedan looked great in person. Epic event!
Old 09-18-2015

Kools!
Old 09-18-2015
Registered!!

RIPSAW has a spectacular aura aboutRIPSAW has a spectacular aura about

The front opening just above the bumper sure looks like a trap for ice in the northern areas. Another women designer ..fashion over practicality.. They have the Accord to do that stupid stuff too, should leave the Civic to the guys for a good practical car.
Old 09-19-2015
EM2ti

maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light

Didn't shoot a lot of quality photos, I was just enjoying the moment, mostly. The 10th Gen Sedan isn't as large as everyone thinks it is. The trunk does have a flat portion, the winged faced grill makes sense/isn't too garish, interior is roomy (both front and back), the car is low/wide, soft touch/quality materials found throughout, lots of tech, features and content. Engine bay is a little bit cluttered, for my liking. Overall, it's 's a very handsome and well executed car. My opinion, anyways.

Here are some of the pics of the reveal/event:

Previous Generations

10th Gen Coupe Concept

Host / Designers / Night Riots

10th Gen Sedan

Swag

Old 09-20-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Thanks, Max!

Fun to see your car among the previous generations
Old 09-20-2015
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

The beast d18 among its successors. Hell yes
Old 09-22-2015
EM2ti

Good to be back. Thanks sdaidoji for pulling me back in and riceboy for... being so rice. I mean, nice. Haha.
Old 09-22-2015
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by maxtierney
Thanks sdaidoji for pulling me back in and riceboy for... being so rice. I mean, nice. Haha.
Old 09-22-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

LOL! Thanks again, Max!

I will now move this to the 10 gen section, since the event passed!
Old 09-22-2015
Administrator
Administrator

LOL! Thanks again, Max!

I will now move this to the 10 gen section, since the event passed!
Sandro.. you know his name's not actually Max, right? lol
Old 09-24-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Sandro.. you know his name's not actually Max, right? lol
I was taking a nap, LOL!
Old 09-24-2015
EM2ti

I was taking a nap, LOL!
I couldn't remember if it was okay to say Josh and Sandro, in the Forums. Well... I do now.
Old 09-24-2015
Administrator
Administrator

I do when in talking directly to the person. If I'm referring to a post, I use usernames
Old 09-25-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Haha, wasn't sure what you prefer, Josh I will call Josh
Old 09-25-2015

I'll just call everyone Fred. It's easier for me to remember.
Old 09-25-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing.

I am liking the new look!
Old 09-25-2015
EM2ti

I'll just call everyone Fred. It's easier for me to remember.
Haha!