Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

NW indiana/ SW michigan 7thgens

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003
Registered!!

Location: Edwardsburg, Elkhart, Granger, Mishawka, South Bend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snakey is an unknown quantity at this point
NW indiana/ SW michigan 7thgens

Hey all... i was looking at putting together a little gathering up at our speed shop... i was just wondering if anyone would have any interest in it... the shop is in Elkhart Indiana... right off the 80-90 Toll Road... Would this be something anyone would come to??? we just opened our brand new showroom so yeah... i would like to get some folks to come and check it out... Later!
Old 04-14-2003
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Totally dependent on the date man... The next 4 weekends will suck because of school ending, but after that. I'll get back to work in Warsaw and the whole summer is fair game. What shop is this anyway???
Old 04-14-2003
Registered!!

yeah.. i hear ya with the next couple weeks sucking.. i have so many damned papers and projects due its not even cool... college rules! I was thinking for sometime this summer... once its actually nice out for more than just a day or two... the shop is a Simply Speed in elkhart... i work with the guys... we just opened our brand new showroom... we need our big order to come in to completely fill the shelves but other than that its all open and great... so yeah.. anyone's input would be greatly appreciated...
Old 04-14-2003
no
Registered!!

no is an unknown quantity at this point
~Hey
Im up for it
Old 04-15-2003
Registered!!

BluBttrflie is an unknown quantity at this point
Depending on the date and my and Greg (MugenRacerX)'s situation/location, we'd maybe stop by. My family has a house in the Michigan City/New Buffalo area so we're there lots once summer starts.
Old 04-15-2003
Registered!!

Awesome... i would love to get a good group of people to come up... one of the guys is having a sentra spec V meet up here the 26th... i would love it if we could get more cars then he does.. but we will see... so when does everyone think a good date would be??? Just let me know... thought i would start planing now...
Old 04-15-2003
Registered!!

BluBttrflie is an unknown quantity at this point
I really have no idea what will be good for me. School's out for me the 14th or so.... but I may be here longer... I may be here all summer... I may be at home all summer. We'll see I guess. Maybe set a date for sometime late May or something and I dunno.
And who even knows where Greg will be......