Bolt-on Engine Performance Modifications Intake, header, exhaust, flywheel, pulley and other bolt on information and questions belong here.

Pigtail Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1999 Civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pooh80133 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pigtail Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1999 Civic

Hi!! I could use some help finding the correct part to order for my car. I have a 1999 Honda Civic LX, automatic transmission. I need the pigtail for my intake air temperature sensor. My mechanic can only get the entire wiring harness from Honda, and that would be very expensive, especially when they just need the plug! They offered that I can purchase the part online from ebay or Amazon and they will put it in for me. However, I am struggling to find the correct part for my car!! They actually just need the top plug with some wires coming off it, and then they said they can connect it to the rest if needed (the wires have been chewed or broken and they can't get it back together well enough). If someone could help me figure out what to purchase, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
Old 10-13-2017
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,126 Likes on 941 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: Pigtail Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1999 Civic

junkyard?
Old 10-13-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pooh80133 is an unknown quantity at this point

They weren't able to find it at a junkyard and I have absolutely no idea how to go about doing that!!
Old 10-13-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Go to a you-pull-it junkyard yourself and cut what you need off a car like yours.