Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Alright, test your JDM knowledge what's this exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Alright, test your JDM knowledge what's this exhaust?

Heh, just thought I'd try to get your attention. ok well, I can't find this exhaust system, has anyone seen it?

http://www.jtuned.com/media/photobox...&box=&shownew=
It reminds me of a 5zigen exhaust that has a similar tip.
Does anyone know what the mugen muffler is?

Last edited by Eyger; 03-03-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 03-02-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alright, test your JDM knowledge what's this exhaust?

it could be custom... maybe the owner got tired of exhaust burning his/her bumper so they got a custom tip welded on to it. or i could be completely wrong

Last edited by Rennen; 03-02-2008 at 03:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about

The welds for the Mugen emblem look like crap...
Old 03-02-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

^yeah no ****

i say genuine JDEBAY (i really have no clue)
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

karlozc2003 should not be trusted

It look like sh*T
Old 03-02-2008
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like knock-off jdm ebay muffler with ebay emblem, and a exhaust wrap on the bumper!
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

pinoyjdmr is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a gramlight muffler see it in the magazine everytime theres more of it but i see it more in the option magazine cost alot jus for that muffler but good lock.......
Old 03-02-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Hm, yeah I was skeptical too, the reason being that I looked all over for a mugen exhaust muffler that looked like that, on the official mugen website and everything, couldn't find anything.
Old 03-02-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

ive seen ep3's in my area with that type of exhaust. i think it looks fugly.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

yea i think it looks skeptical and also fugly too
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i think i remember seeing a 5Zigen or Tanabe one like that in a magazine a couple months ago...but the owner prolly just got tired of fvcking up the paint on his bumper....wonder if they make one for the 7th gens??
Old 03-02-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow thats ghetto. looks like someone welded a heating duct pipe to the muffler.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

looks like a copy of a burns muffler.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

toda has an exhaust that has similar tip like that; i personally like the look on rsx's. the one in the pic looks like its straight off egay though.
Old 03-02-2008
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

looks like a cheap imitation of the J's racing mufflers
http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/Me...&Store_Code=EM
i like the shape of the tip on the j's racing mufflers minus the blue... i think they did it to keep the sound going towards the ground with all the new noise laws
Old 03-03-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Here's the 5zigen muffler which is interesting. This is the one it reminded me of, but I've never seen anything which is made by mugen that looks like that.

There's nothing in the original article as to what this muffler is, but the more I think about it, I wonder if it's just a franken-exhaust of some kind.

Last edited by Eyger; 03-03-2008 at 12:56 AM.