Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

truehonda + HP = waiting

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light
truehonda + HP = waiting

So has anybody else been waiting for a full month for truehonda to ship them headers? I'm not doggin' their service, b/c i got the cat back and reaer sway within a week...but It's been an entire month

Last edited by Lord ET; 04-01-2007 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-31-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: truehonda + HP = waiting

which headers did you order. i was thinking about ordering the hp combo for 280....
Old 03-31-2007
ley
Registered!!

ley is an unknown quantity at this point

why don't you ask him instead of being a douchebag and calling him out publicly even though you aren't trying to "dog" him, he answers pretty quickly on this site, as well as the PHONE NUMBER to his shop. He is a good guy.
Old 03-31-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

yeah he is... I've had nothing but great transactions with Eddie
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ley
why don't you ask him instead of being a douchebag and calling him out publicly even though you aren't trying to "dog" him, he answers pretty quickly on this site, as well as the PHONE NUMBER to his shop. He is a good guy.
I know. I've emailed him a lot. He is a very nice guy and has great customer service. I'm not calling him out, I'm just asking if anyone else has had to wait a long time for the HPs.

I didn't order the combo, i just ordered the ones for $230
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

nothing but great things from TrueHonda when I've dealt with them
Old 03-31-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

Eddie is the man, the headers might have to be on back order or special order, give it time and it will come
Old 03-31-2007
Runumhard Or Go Home

bigainabuilt is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't personally worked with Eddie but I Have been here long enough to say he isn't the kind of guy to dick you around just for kicks & giggles. GL with getting your headers, I am sure they will arrive. Called HP?
Old 03-31-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice

Originally Posted by bigainabuilt
I haven't personally worked with Eddie but I Have been here long enough to say he isn't the kind of guy to dick you around just for kicks & giggles. GL with getting your headers, I am sure they will arrive. Called HP?
Calling HP wouldnt help none, Eddie gets the parts from his distributors and if he doesnt have it in stock he has it mailed from his distributors to you..so no trackin number will be available from the Eddie
Old 03-31-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

alot of times parts can be on back order or the supplier doesnt have them in stock. i waited almost 2 months to get a box of dynamat, and around 6 months to get a shifter trim piece for my old VW.
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by gearbox
alot of times parts can be on back order or the supplier doesnt have them in stock. i waited almost 2 months to get a box of dynamat, and around 6 months to get a shifter trim piece for my old VW.
six months, I sure hope I don't have to wait that long. I have a crack in my stock header and it's making my car sound like a lawn mower. It was supposed to ship at the end of this past week but... that time has come and gone... I guess all i can do is wait.
Old 04-01-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

I haven't bought anything from truehonda, but they've been a vendor on this board for a very long time. I don't think they would screw you, because if they did, they would know that no one on this board would buy anything from them. Yes I agree with "ley", call truehonda, and stop posting your rant.

I almost bought suspension from truehonda several years back, and they seemed like good people to deal with. However, I ended up getting suspension locally.

Vendors that have been around this long are not going to screw you over for chump change.