Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

UPDATE: Dual-groove pulley INSTALLED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTECTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO did you guys read the comments he left to some people on EBAY i was LMAO.

"you stated NEW bearings, oil pump, water pump...you are a damn liar"
"Reply by jryde3: This feedback was not intended for me, as you can see I sold him only pistons"

"i paid them through paypal and they ship my item a week later."
"Reply by jryde3: What can you expect witrh all custom high performance?? Quality takes Time"

LMFAO quality work my ***
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

CrankinCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
well its made for race aplications i know we asked about ac/ and p/s so doesnt that mean we are asking will this work on a daily driver? and from what im reading i understand why people are salty as hell, if They were smart DH racing they woulda made sure that all who thought about buying it , knew that it was a racing application pulley not one that yeah have a stereo or what ever ..... that is false advertising all the way, it doesnt do what was stated , or work they way it was presented to us !
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

DaddyFatSacks is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone that bought the pully must have a lawyer in the family, we need to get on this before it gets to late? Anyone else have any better ideas?
Old 05-12-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so curious what will happen with this.
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

CrankinCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats makes 2 of us man
Old 05-12-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
yup, same here
Old 05-12-2004
YS
Registered!!

YS is an unknown quantity at this point
Until NOW i have NOT receive my SPACER as DH promised 3 - 4 weeks ago

they said they'll ship my spacer last week

i need the spacer so i can sell it together (pulley, belts, spacer)
Old 05-12-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
We really need to organize a lawsuit now. Other members already have some going for other DH parts. If any lawyers think we have a case, lets try to put something together. 30+ people and $5000 is alot.
Old 05-12-2004
The Evil Genius

Quijano187 is on a distinguished road
you guys should call 1800 lawyers.. i see the commerical al the time.. to who ever responded to my post before .. you right that all yous got misleaded by josh.. and products where supposed to work a certian way. I Think you guys got a case but its going cost al ot of money to put together.. Or least i would think so.. there has to be some internet fraud or somthing.. good luck guys .. bring that fa ggot down
Old 05-12-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I wish the BBB could do more. I think we should all file for it. I'm gonna do it today hopefully, so let's start a list of the people who filed a complaint at least.
Old 05-13-2004
YS
Registered!!

F*&# ... just received the spacer .........
i guess NO REFUND

i'm going to sell it .....
Old 05-13-2004
Premium Member

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
^ Make sure you tell the person you sell it to that it sucks.
Old 05-13-2004
YS
Registered!!

Originally posted by IronFist
^ Make sure you tell the person you sell it to that it sucks.
if i told them it sucks ... they are not gonna buy it
Old 05-13-2004
Premium Member

Yeah I tried that and nobody bought mine.
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Maybe DH shouldnt have been banned until this whole thing was resolved?
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

Yoyoio is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by HustleLikeM0FO
Maybe DH shouldnt have been banned until this whole thing was resolved?
too late now, but it doesn't matter. He won't stand behind his product nor a refund will be given under any condition.

We seriously need a lawyer on this case to get our 5Gs back.
Old 05-13-2004
Premium Member

Towars the end, Josh wouldn't post anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. He won't give refunds because the pulley works--what a joke.

He may have stolen $5000 from us, but he lost ALOT more in sales from this site alone. And that's not counting all the other people I'm spreading the word to.
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

Yoyoio is an unknown quantity at this point
hey gear box, did you report to BBB yet? I want to report right now, what should i say?
Old 05-13-2004
Premium Member

I need to finish my header ports and then I'll post. I think you just go to BBB and click on file a complaint.

Basically I'm putting this down:

-misled us into thinking his product is for everyday use, when in fact it is only for race applications.

-brags about having awesome customer service but refuses to give a refund and is hard to reach by phone.

-a certified mechanic could not fit the part onto my car.

-the product does not meet or exceed OEM replacement part standards.

-claims false information about the product in order to make the sale.

I could go on all day.
Old 05-13-2004
Premium Member

Me about to go postal on that stupid pulley

Old 05-14-2004
Premium Member

That red X makes it look like you're about to kick ***.
Old 05-14-2004
Premium Member

If you don't tell them it doesn't work, then you're knowingly ripping them off, and then you're no better than DH.

Besides, if you sell a s.hitty product on eBay that doesn't work, the buyer has more rights to come after you and get his money back than you guys do to get your money back from Josh.
Old 05-14-2004
Registered!!

APRboy is on a distinguished road
Well, i've given up on the whole thing. I'm trying to figure out cool ways to use my dual groove pulley. Any suggestions? I've thought of maybe turning it into a silencer for my exhaust or something. Or perhaps a cool front wheel for my dad's lawnmower, lol. Too bad i need another one, damn, should have bought another one at the great price of 155 shipped to Canada!! Dope!!
Old 05-14-2004
Premium Member

Ironfist, you've got some kind of problem if you can't see the pic. That's the second time now. Go fix your comp!
Old 05-17-2004
Registered!!

Ershall is an unknown quantity at this point
You can sell it in the for sale forum....one went for $50 to some idiot who is willing to risk his engine...just as long as you let him know everything about it and post a link to this thread I don't see how you would be doing wrong.
Old 05-17-2004
Registered!!

lid6662 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any one a good hacker.... We need someone to go on to there website and mess it up Maybe put something on there about bad service!
Old 05-17-2004
Registered!!

rscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Gearbox- are you planning on a lawsuit for the head? I know there is the pulley one getting organized but let me know, I am already working with a lawyer on the now $3000 I have spent on the head- not bashing but just want to make sure the BBB knows about them too-
let me know if anyone wants me to post the scary pic I took for evidence of the head sucking and it be UNUSABLE on a n/a or f/i car...........
I think that you could make the pulley into a nice paperweight or a shuffleboard piece, what does anyone have for suggestions to do with the useless head I have- perhaps a planter????
Old 05-17-2004
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
So wait...whats wrong with the HEAD?
Old 05-17-2004
Premium Member

Well my head has uneven and too large exhaust ports, the intake ports are smooth instead of rough, and it is most likely milled 1mm. So my compression is going up and cam timing will be thrown off. You don't even wanna know about rscivics head. Hers is pure junk.

Now I spent alot of money on other parts, and alot more time port-matching the header and gasket for the exhaust ports. I'm having civicstreetrcr put it on, along with an AEM cam gear. I'll have to get it tuned with vafcII and the cam gear shortly after. I can't just give up now after everything. I have a feeling the head won't be able to do too much damage on an NA engine. The only thing I'm afraid of are exhaust leaks (since the gasket is SO thin in some places), and cam timing from higher compression (which the cam gear will probably fix). Oh and the intake air not being turbulent enough.
Old 05-17-2004
Premium Member

rscivic, let's see the pic at least. What happened?

Quick Reply: UPDATE: Dual-groove pulley INSTALLED!!!