316 Racing Manifold Studs Review - Honda Civic Forum

Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2012   #1
Registered!!

stirally is an unknown quantity at this point
316 Racing Manifold Studs Review

Just seeing if anyone else has tried the 316 Racing extended intake and exhaust manifold studs. I found them on Ebay when i ordered my Hondata gasket. I just bought a set of each for my build since i'm using a Hondata intake manifold gasket anyways and have to replace the intake studs. It was only 30 bucks for a complete set

I got them in the mail a couple days ago and so far i'm pretty impressed. It looks like it is stainless steel like they advertised and the length is perfect. It came with a little instruction sheet too lol, and a sticker for all you sticker bomb ****. The allen head end is cool so they just thread right in without vise grips or anything.

Heres a picture of what they look like compared to a couple of my stock studs i just took out. They actually came out pretty easy if you follow the instructions they give you. The intake ones are just a little longer which is perfect to make up the difference in the hondata gasket.

Name:  studs.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  93.3 KB

They are supposed to keep the manifold held down tighter too and keep the gasket lasting longer. Started the car up with no leaks so everything looks good so far. I also found Blox makes pretty much the same thing for about the same price but the Blox set only comes with 7 studs. The 316 racing ones come with 9 or 10 depending on which set you order. ARP also makes a similar product but theirs is over 100 bucks lol.

heres the links to the ones i ordered for reference.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/316-Racing-E...#ht_2099wt_825

http://www.ebay.com/itm/316-Racing-E...#ht_2735wt_825
stirally is offline   Reply With Quote