TRS-1, DDM-0; Owned! - Honda Civic Forum

HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

TRS-1, DDM-0; Owned!

Old 07-04-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
TRS-1, DDM-0; Owned!

A coworker spotted this thread and sent it to me, so I thought I'd share it

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?63986-TRS-Quality-Issues-REPOST!-(STICKIED!)
Old 07-04-2015
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TRS-1, DDM-0; Owned!

at first, I was like,

after I finished reading, I was like,
Old 07-04-2015
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: TRS-1, DDM-0; Owned!

^ lol that sums it up.

DDM has some dirty business practices, that's sad they have to go that low.