Good headlights? - Honda Civic Forum

HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2013   #1
Low `n` Slow

NAcaRice is an unknown quantity at this point
Good headlights?

Anyone know any good but cheap headlights for a '98 civic? I have seen really cool Spyder halo headlights under $200. But anything else? They seem to be the only ones and they are not exactly cheap in price unless its good for headlights...
NAcaRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013   #2
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good headlights?

Are you buying new headlights for looks, or for better light output? Maybe a headlight restoration would be good?
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013   #3
Low `n` Slow

NAcaRice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
Are you buying new headlights for looks, or for better light output? Maybe a headlight restoration would be good?
Mainly for looks. But you just reminded me I was going to buy stuff to restore my current headlights since one is scratched haha

NAcaRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013   #4
Registered!!

Location: http://www.superdvdoutlet.ca/goods-2091-Sons+Of+Anarchy+Season+5+DVD+Boxset-FREE+SHIPPING.html
Marksordan can only hope to improve

Marksordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013   #5
Registered!!

TreeFortRichard can only hope to improve

i replaced mine with these and it was like a brand new car...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002MESVUI

I put some of these bulbs in

Amazon Amazon

It was a 1999 civic the lights were awful. I tried all the restore stuff and none of it did a good job...for all the money I spent I should have just bought new lights. It was maybe 45min to swap out the 2. Just make sure you use some wd40 or the like on the bolts that are over the wheel well...those were rusty and bent the flimsy L bracket that anchors that screw
TreeFortRichard is offline   Reply With Quote