West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

to everyone going to Import Auto Vibe...

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
to everyone going to Import Auto Vibe...

to all of you...
i am sorry to say that my showing up in it is gonna be a downer....i was cleaning my car like couple of minutes ago and got to the part of cleaning my rims....as i was cleaning the back right one, i noticed hella scrapes on it....i am so pissed off right now and i'm afraid i'ma be very pissed off tomorrow too when the judges and everyone else looks down on my car for that part of it.....this show is going to suck very badly for me.....i really don't know whu did it but i suspect 2 places that might have done it.....not me cuz i never remember going over curbs, if u saw my right hand mirror, you'll understand...i suspect either the peeps that installed my stuff yesterday and after they drove it around to get tested...OR my body shop that i go to.....i'm really screwed and i jus quit cleaning my car after i found out about this mishap....zell, anthony, prashant, edgard, and everyone else, please try to console me tomorrow or something...i dunno what else to do....too late for anything to be done....i'm jus f$%#ed tomorrow.....late guys....

Victor
Old 04-05-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

WhosYoDadday85 should not be trustedWhosYoDadday85 should not be trusted
Didn't you tell me that you're goning to take off your front rims tomorrow? Jus swap around the rims dude! Put a good one where the messed up one is...no need to show the other rims!
Old 04-05-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought you had a spare in the trunk? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-05-2002
Registered!!

aZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura aboutaZnVoYCe has a spectacular aura about

<< I thought you had a spare in the trunk? >>

Are you being sacastic? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] That sucks Vic, anyway my dad curbed my wheels too because I never haved scratched them... Yet... Anyway, big one... So don't feel bad... Well at least you're not alone... But yeah, what Prashant said. Also don't trip we'll be there to support you. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-06-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

You sure were there to support us alright Edgard...AFTER the judges did their judging hahahahahha[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Anyways that show wasn't too shabby jus after you saw all the cars it got boring quick.

There was no real action cept a little bit of breakdancin' and some dancin/singing stuff on the stage. They should've had a wet-t contest

They some pretty nice Playboy models too
Old 04-06-2002
www.ImportFactor.Com

<< I thought you had a spare in the trunk? >>

Yeh he does have a full spare in the trunk with a rim on it except for the fact that it's screwed up too!

Vic was trippin too, it wasn't that bad...You made it sound like you chipped your whole side of the rim off or somethin