West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Just thought

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emmagatorone is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought

Since I won't be seeing you all for a little while (no one can get together for a meet, oh well) I thought I'd let my 7th gen friends/foes know that while I was on my nightly walk yesterday with my gf, we saw a WHITE Si at Renton Honda. Dunno how many WA peeps are interested in it but I just thought I'd try to be of some assistance to you all and let you all know what I found. Since white was one of the "hard" colors to find. Anyways, I didn't get an opportunity to drive it but it's much longer than a Focus and it DOES look much better in person. I'm definitely not interested in it though. When the dealership gets finished over here, I may or may not (depending on test drive and number crunching) be getting a Mini Cooper S. Who knows. Too bad we couldn't get a meet organized to all roll in together for HIN. Guess not everyone here is as big of an enthuiest as I am. Take it easy guys/gals!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]