West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

OT: Socal: Snow Report

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCalCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
OT: Socal: Snow Report

well im sure a lot of you guys listen to the news and get your ski/board report from there but being in this dang mess i thought id give it to you right from the source. right now (monday night 7:00 its snowing lightly). in your resort level youre going to find about 5-6 inches of snow. the snow is on the wet side and icey up on the slopes for those of you who board. Iif your'e going to the mountains just to play on the side of the road with the brown snow then by all means come, but for you major boarders out there I'd reccomend you wait this one out. i can only speak of the big bear and surrounding ski resorts so as far as the other places go i have no idea. anyways you guys have fun down their while im stuck in this mess.

we are supposed to get another foot so I'll keep you updated
Old 02-02-2002
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL neal![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] thats what my car looked like during the winter when i lived inchicago
Old 02-02-2002
Registered!!

SoCalCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
lol yeah my car still looks like that it just turned into ice now. oh well snow update: for febuary 2nd and the weekend of: the weather is pretty nice sunny, but freezing cold out there, the roads are all good now although i havent hit the slopes cuz its always mad crowded on the weekend but if you wanna come up and you drive a civ now would be the time lol. peace
Old 03-03-2002
Registered!!

Becky is an unknown quantity at this point
I live just down the mountain from Big Bear in Redlands....its too freaking HOT!!!! my boyfriend wanted to take this season off and I didnt but because of the weather i didnt even get to make that decision for myself! oh well next season i guess.....they say el nino is coming back too! woohoo!