West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Colorado, anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
Colorado, anyone else?

I know we have a Colorado forum, but there are maybe 4-5 people that contribute to it. There have GOT to be more Colorado people on the board. I rarely go a day without seeing a 7thgen with some work done to it. In fact just the other morning I went to leave my girlfriends apartment and there was a silver vic parked behind me with a custom paint job, tint, and exhaust.

Soo start posting so we can form meets, and we can help eachother out with our cars.
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

mmm2donuts is an unknown quantity at this point
well you already know me, but i figured id post here anyways Ive got the 7thgen license plate frame, so hopefully that'll attract some more people to the board. And im also happy to report that I finally got my front suspension fixed!!!! Racing Trenz on Evans did an awesome job!!! As far as meets are concerned, a bunch of people meet up on Sunday nights at Santa Fe and Oxford kinda by the Red and Jerrys. PM me if you want more details. Allright the rest of you Colorado 7thgenners, post here!!!!!
Old 03-17-2005
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
Post in either of the CO forums, just POST!! There are sooooo many Civics in this town... where is everyone??
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
haha, i use to be there :-( not n e more.... FL OWNES ME!!!!!!!