West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

New date!!! Third So.cal meet! January 26, 2002. You cant afford to miss this one! New Date!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AL is an unknown quantity at this point
SO WHAT YOU AINT GONNA RACE ME OR WHAT OR IS IT ALL ABOUT MONEY MR.CAPITALIST[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]I DIDNT SEE YOU MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT ME & YOU GOIN AT IT.SO HOW BOUT IT STEVE OH ABOUT NOT BEING MAD THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED A WHILE AGO YOU SOUND PRETTY MAD ABOUT HOW YOUR TIRED OF HEARIN HOW FAST MY CAR IS( your reply )''Honestly, its not about having vtec or not. Its mostly driver skills. The driver has to know when to launch and when to shift! I'm down to see if Al can beat a car with vtec or not. Is this a challenge? I'll do it on the 1320 or Azusa canyon. No offense but, I'm tired of hearing how Al keeps beating cars with vtec...And this time I wanna put some CASH on this!!!'' oh about the meet i have a suggestion,on the same day of the meet (jan 26) shoe city is gonna have the laker girls there signing autographs from 12pm to 2pm.i goin fo sho i rather spend 10bucks & see some nice *** hoes then wasting my time in that cute little game of scavenger hunt.if you dont believe me you can go a head & pass buy the shoe city your self it on harbor & lemon right before you get to lemon & its on the right hand side.its painted on the window.i even went inside to ask any more info about this.they said its no charge & no purchase is nessesary to get autographs.thats cool you givin away the cash pot to who ever wins it better then givin away your lights,shift *****,& other acc. that cost you .02 cents this is what a detecive is supposed to do slove cases like this so what do you think so far hahahahaha:
Old 12-19-2001
AL
Registered!!

my bad double post
[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-19-2001
Registered!!

deception420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

SpoonSportsD17 is an unknown quantity at this point

<< my bad double post >>

Man you trying to be a post ***** or wut? ehhehe j/k
[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

Belle is an unknown quantity at this point

<< How about we go racing up azusa canyon ( at night ) , and if you guys can catch up to me, You win a prize??? How about that? Theres no fun in driving in a straight line for about 16-17 seconds , its all about cuttin those apex and drifting around corners... Anyone up to do this? >>

i dunno about racing up a canyon, my friend dove his 89 integra off a 200 foot drop going up glendora mountain road. luckly, he survived. if you don't belive me, i have a pic of him standing next to his tincan, i mean car after the accident. i don't feel like being the next one to have a tincan to call my own.
Old 12-20-2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ImmortalEX is an unknown quantity at this point
I am up for the track. These firestones combined with stock shocks, no strut tower support & all that makes a not up to my spec handling type car yo....... I would rather go straight for right now... But if we hit up the canyon, I will lose, but I will finish eventually...
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

<< These firestones combined with stock shocks, no strut tower support & all that makes a not up to my spec handling type car yo....... >>

Hey immortal, what you talking about? You got a winning combo there! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] hehehhe
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

JDock is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeh, it's funny sliding around everywhere goin at a steady 20mph. Poopoo firestones [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

aaaw come on you guys. im stock as far as suspension goes and i race up and down asuza. all my mods are intake and headers. you'll do just fine on the canyon and its more fun then drivin down a straight line. lines=boring and boring=[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

Inspired2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought this Thread was about the meet?? if you 2 (al and steve) want to bag on each other e-mail each other, This personal BS is dumb and not everyone wants to read it just to try and find out the info about the meet.
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

<< I thought this Thread was about the meet?? >>

It is about the meet!!

<< if you 2 (al and steve) want to bag on each other e-mail each other >>

Hey biatch , the last time i checked, this was a free forum[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG].

<< This personal BS is dumb and not everyone wants to read it just to try and find out the info about the meet. >>

Hey no one told you to read it.

Shiet...dont act like you own this forum, dont tell me i cant post shiet on here. Do you pay for the bandwith that we use? Nah so STFU! If you have a problem with Me and Al baggin on each other, then why dont you email us?

I think some one needs some soy sauce on their rice![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

I think some one needs some soy sauce on their rice![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-20-2001
AL
Registered!!

HEY JAY WHO MADE YOU THE OWNER OF 2K1 ALL OF A SUDDEN HUH? IF ME & STEVE WANT TO TALK SHI! WERE GONNA DO IT ANYWHERE WE WANT FOOOOO[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] YOU WANT TO GOIN THE FUN OR WHAT,YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS GOING DOWN AT THE MEET,WHERE IT GONNA TAKE PLACE,WHAT TIME IS ITS GONNA START SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW MAN[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]ITS JUST A MEET YOUR ACTING LIKE ITS CHRISTMAS & YOU CANT WAIT TO OPEN YOUR F-ING PRESENTS[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] WHAT YOU ALL PACKED UP FOR THE MEET GOT YOU FULL TANK OF GAS OH DONT FORGET TO BRING SOME MAPS INCASE YOUR PUNKASS GETS LOST[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] I CAN HEAR JASON RIGHT NOW BLAMING THE MAPS THAT KEV & STEVE PUT TOGETHER FOR NOT BEING ACCURATE.''what gives man the maps are all screwed up i want my money back,if the maps wernt screwed up i would of won![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] YEAH RIGHT [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

You people need to calm down.
Steve, I’m just saying this is why a lot of people don't like the form, they go to a thread to read about one thing and find out info. and they have to read a bunch of crap to figure it out, start a new thread for you guys to bag on then.

Al, No i don't how where and what time the meet is cause they haven’t posted it yet, if it had been I wouldn't be looking at this thread anymore.

I’m not saying I own the site, what I am saying is that if you 2 just want to argue with each other then don't do it on a page about a meet, it’s just dumb.

I don't know what fu*king problem you guys have but you 1 have no professionalism, 2 are acting like 4 year olds, and 3 are just plan making this forum look like crap and that’s why people keep leaving the site. Why don't you 2 go see a therapist and find out why your so mad!!!

Just plan old stop hating on people.
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

<< aight, we seem to be having some confusion. would people please put in some input about how they want this meet to happen? do you guys wanan jsut meet at irvine park again? or would you like a scavenger hunt? or would you like to do the hunt and then meet up at the end and have our meet then? tell me what you think. the problem i am hearing about is having to pay to enter the hunt. you have to pay for the junt cause we have prizes and prizes don't just fall out of the sky, they cost money. so let me know what you think. email me please, at kevin@roadrageautosport.com thanks.

kevin
roadrageautosport.com
>>

Would give input but last time I tried to help out some little Bitch got all pissy and started being an *** (for anyone else reading, no not Kevin someone else).
Sorry Kev.
Jason
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey y'all need ta' calm down. My Auto with short ram and cleared headlights would beat all your asses down the line. Now that we have that strait...who'd come second. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

aight, who the fawk cares what people b!tch about? **** happens. let'em argue it doesn't matter. theres no point in getting in the middle it'll only hurt you more. and the forums are open topic anyway. so keep posting about the meet and don't worry about it. later dude

kevin
roadrageautosport.com
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

<< Would give input but last time I tried to help out some little Bitch got all pissy and started being an *** (for anyone else reading, no not Kevin someone else).
Sorry Kev.
Jason
>>

Who the fawk was the lil biatch that tried to get a meet going behind me and kevins back? You fu*ked up big time buddy. You tried to start a meet up with out asking me or kevin if we could provide raffle prizes. Then you had the nerves to demand that i provide raffle prizes? Nah man, youre all wrong. Why dont you tell everyone why we ( me and kevin) didnt wanna have a meet in the first place. I told you that no one showed any interest for the December meet, Right? Thats why i didnt want to hold a meet. Then your lil punk [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] had to try to start your own meet didnt you? And look wut happened? It fawkin flopped!!! So tell me wheres the pics of that wounderful meet that you had? You cant do it like i can, mother fawker! Dont try to fawkin demand shiet from me boy!...I ain't your daddy...Nor do i ever want to be. You fawkin think your POS car is all that! Well i hate to break it to you but it aint. Its nothing but a bowl of uncle bens rice. shiet i'm done with you and your rice car. Its a friggin rolling box of rice. Fawkin Rice Mobile. You should call up Uncle Ben and see if they can sponsor your car. After all rice is their business, and your car is sure heading in that direction. ... Shiet you wanna start shiet with me? Its on biatch... Let me hear you bark at me , ya female dog!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-21-2001
AL
Registered!!

''Hey y'all need ta' calm down. My Auto with short ram and cleared headlights would beat all your asses down the line. Now that we have that strait...who'd come second.''

YEAH CLEAR LIGHTS ARE GONNA MAKE YOU FASTER,SHORT RAM HELPS BUT CLEAR LIGHTS I DONT THINK SO BUDDY[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting thread we have here

Just thought id drop by for kicks
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

Funny steve, I didn't do a damn *** fu*king think with out you or Kevin Knowing about it first. I didn't demand that you bring raffle stuff, yes I did assum, but you said sure and bougth the stuff and then you backed out, if you would have said no in the first place I would have cared less. Yeah, we didn't have many people at the meet but those of us that did show up had fun, but fine I don't want to carry on this crap any more on this thread I'll sent you a nice littlew e-mail.

As far as my car goes, I like it and so do many other people, if its rice then sweet, Im happy!!!!!

Anyone can hold a meet, theres no suck thing as doing it behind someone's back unless you call it there meet.
People can do whatever they want to there car, If they like it then its a sweet *** car!!!
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

BabyLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay I'm going to put an end to all this crap! My car is by far the fastest car out of 2k1 and 2k2 civics! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Now as far as rice goes, I dunno Jason can have that category if he wants.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Now that we have all this settled lets get back to the topic at hand, the meet, I don't really want to go sit in a parking lot again and sit, we've all ready done the introductions and I'm sure we all know each other, so let's go out and do something fun, and if money is an issue, which is the excuse I hear a lot, you have at least 30 days to come up with some cash to spend (that is if the meet is on the 19th, so if its later then you have more time to save). Let's have a real meet and do something fun, I like the idea of a scavenger hunt and I don't live in OC and I don't think it would be unfair if we had maps of where we were going. I also like the idea of everyone going somewhere for the day, like race track (that has some turns in it, gotta practice the drifting), an amusement park or even speed zone sounds okay. Let's do something fun though! Just my two cents for the fire, oh yeah and don't forget my car is the fastest so don't even start in with that crap. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

hahaha well said tim. i like the point about how much time you have to start saving. if you put away 50 cents every day till the meet you'll have at least 15 dollars. now try putting away one dollar aday. thats 30 dollars. but get this the meet is on the 26th, so if you put away one dollar aday you'll have 36 dollars! just some food for thought guys. and about all this rice crap. i don't wanna be hearin anymore talk about rice unless you just got a job for uncle ben or they sponcered you. as for the meet. you guys gotta pick if its gonna be a money pot or prizes. either way we're still having the hunt. the minimum to enter the hunt is 8 bucks(either way.. money or prizes). winner takes all (if we play the money pot). AND if you wanna make bets with people, add more money to the pot. BUT one thing guys, if you get a ticket while playing this game, you lose. so you have to play it safe. as for rules, im still writing them up..... BUT im going home for the holidays SOOO i won't be doin much work on any of this. but i will check in every now and then. so be good little boys and girl so you don't get coal from santa. later dudes

kevin
RoadRageAutosport.com
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

HShadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry but I cant resist.

Spoon Sport D17

First off I did not come up with the race track idea, Scottie EX did, so start reading. and your a capitalist huh, well dont they make money? Last I heard, you were preaching at the meet I not trying to make money off of you guys. Quit with the i'm a nice guy act and tell the truth. If you want to race down the freaken canyon, its all yours. See you in the hospital as I cart you in. Hope i'm on duty that day. As for my car all show. I did not know I had to have a fast car to enter a show. Every show I have gone too, I have never seen a car racing another for first place. Its all about looks fool, get that in your head. My car is all chromed out with a crap load of stuff weighing it down. Not to mention a auto lx. Yah let me race!!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Also Inspired has done nothing but try to keep the communication going with everyone. Haveing a seperate meet from you was a good idea on his behalf. So whats with all the crap.

Al

I must admit I like how you stand up for yourself. The stright race track was a sweet idea. Just watching gives you a rush. And I must admit yes it is basicly 20% car 80% driver in a race.

Inspired

How about you plan another meet jason!

Also I would like to see Babylx, Al, and Spoon Sport D17 race just for the hell of it. i think if you all were to do that then you might get the turnout you expected spoon sport D17, just not the money. Also if you are intrested spoon sports D17, how about we go to a show and see who scores better. I'll wont even put on the body kit.

With this said I must go now. Laters

Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

Right on HShadow, hey as far as me planing a meet I sent you a PM!! we are keeping it kinda low key right now.
And you car is deffinitly all Show, and I love it!!
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

deathor is an unknown quantity at this point
Awwww...everybody's bitchin' here: and I thought the response to me in the other thread was bad.
Some of this **** is funny. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]ON The next Jerry: When 2K1 CIVICS GET NAUGHTY---Cheating with different meets!
Just forget it, guys. Some meets would be better without some people. I'm talking about (no one specific) but just SOME people. Notice the "fun level" in meets with and without certain people. I say the fun level from the first meet to the third meet decreased. It's a little obvious. Look at the excitement in the threads preceding the first meet.....and look at the bitching in the threads preceding these meets. Well, let's all stop acting like you have sand up your kunt or a fist up your @ss and be MERRY.

::Inspired2k1:: Do you have the group pictures from the first meet? I'm talking about the first Irvine Park one.

Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

<< Okay I'm going to put an end to all this crap! My car is by far the fastest car out of 2k1 and 2k2 civics! >>

Hey you nut! Don't bring us 2k2er's into this! [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

<< Sorry but I cant resist.

Spoon Sport D17
and your a capitalist huh, well dont they make money? Last I heard, you were preaching at the meet I not trying to make money off of you guys. Quit with the i'm a nice guy act and tell the truth.
>>

What Steven meant was, he isn't trying to make money through the ACTIVITIES. If someone buys some lights from him, or an intake or something, then yeh, he's making money, that's his job, I hope you all have jobs where you try to make money... but seriously, a meet is a place where people can go, have fun, collaborate with people of the same some or other my mind just had a blank, so yeh.. i feel stupid now.. blah... shiet... don't mind me... I'm in the middle of breaking up with my girlfriend...
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

SoCalCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
haha hey hows about some boxing matches at the next meet? just an idea [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-21-2001
Registered!!

ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey AL...the two miligrams that the amber pieces add in the headlights don't help. Taking them out makes the car faster.

Oh...I also have an Injen license plate frame to complement my Short ram, that adds 2 hourse power there.
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: New date!!! Third So.cal meet! January 26, 2002. You cant afford to miss this one! New Date!!!