West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

It Sucks whe it rain in cali

Old 12-14-2001
Registered!!

mykel115 is an unknown quantity at this point
It Sucks whe it rain in cali

I hate when it rain in southern Cali!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-14-2001
Registered!!

azn0o7 is an unknown quantity at this point
The rain aint all that bad.... it's nice cause you can lay inside with your girl... and stuff like that....
Old 12-15-2001
Escaped Convict

CapYoda has a spectacular aura aboutCapYoda has a spectacular aura about
hehe yeah it does kinda suck.

I was driving and I lost traction when I tried to take off... rpm was near 4,000 and I wasn't moving. water splashing everywhere. wohoo. stupid firestone tires.. sheesh.

it was okay when the sun came out later though, quite lovely.

Old 12-18-2001
Registered!!

BarBieDee is an unknown quantity at this point

<< The rain aint all that bad.... it's nice cause you can lay inside with your girl... and stuff like that.... >>

.....yupps..i stay inside playing video games with my BF...then later when we're tired...we just sleep together...i kinda like the ran..

i just hate it when it rains and then its sunny for a couple of days..so i think i should wash my car since it is dirty from the rain...and then the next day it rains again.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-20-2001
Registered!!

02Si is an unknown quantity at this point
No doubt, I agree. Though it has only been lasting one day at a time. Today it's raining, will be gone tomorrow.