Engine Performance Modifications Post information/questions about Forced Induction methods (Turbos & Nitrous Oxide) and swaps here

94 Dx Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CodeTrip is an unknown quantity at this point
94 Dx Help

I am new to the Honda movement. I purchased a 94 Dx from a friend I believe it has a d16z6 Motor installed but it is giving me all kinds of problems. My fuel pump is going out so I am having a loss of power any advice if I were to upgrade? Also the VTEC isnt hooked up how would I go about fixing this? I posted pics on my profile any help would be appreciated.
Old 09-19-2009
Registered!!

Re: 94 Dx Help

Any advice at all? Anyone seeing this? Genuine problem but every forum I go to no one replies. Differences between B18a B16 B18C? I want to run turbo and have it street legal. Transmission help too.
Please!
Old 09-22-2009
Registered!!

Is this car a lost cause?
Are forums a lost cause?
WTF? I feel like I should give out money to anyone that replies with usefull information! Does anybody even read these things?
Old 09-26-2009
Registered!!

In visiting 10 forums related to civic's I am proud to say NOBODY has any help or advice whatsoever! WTF? How can no one have anything to say? Everyone has been in my position before and you diddnt move up until you
learned about it right? No experience no hire! How can I get experience if no one will help/ (hire) me?
Old 01-15-2010
Registered!!

rwc_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could help, but I'm looking for the same help. I also have a 94 dx. I have a hatchback. Don't give up on the forums!
Old 12-31-2011
Registered!!

Rockys_93civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 94 Dx Help

Originally Posted by rwc_civic
Wish I could help, but I'm looking for the same help. I also have a 94 dx. I have a hatchback. Don't give up on the forums!
Well I am not alot of help but I just had this conversation with a friend that I am buying a D16Z6. Vtec from to swap with my D15B7 in my 93 dx and u gotta wire it into your ecu which has to be either a vtec setup ecu or send it in to get programmed or whatever they do to the plus some oil pressure line for the vtec sending unit has to be hooked up to the vtec solenoid which u wanna check also otherwise vtec don't kick in. I hope this helps. Or somebody will actually see my reply and step in and correct me if I am close or wrong and and give us all the right answers