Site News Look in here for any announcements pertaining to the site or other things.
Always Read This if New Messages Appear!

vbPlaza and vbBux activated- Have fun!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Smile vbPlaza and vbBux activated- Have fun!!

Whaddup guys!

Your mod staff wanted to make the site funner for everyone so we added the vbPlaza and vbBux.

vbPlaza- Change the color of your username, see rep points, steal rep points... there are tons of options

vbBux- Point system- get points for posts, for thread creations, for thread views, giving reputation to those that deserve it (these are like thank-you's for useful info) and save these points to spend them in the vbPlaza

If you notice an item doesn't work- post about it here and we'll take care of it. Also, special thanks to tbohar for the help in getting this up!

ENJOY!

Questions? Post em up!

EDIT: Sorry guys, we need to disable this feature because its interfering with other stuff we have installed. We will be installing something cooler the first weeks of January that doesnt have flaws.

Last edited by TRIZ; 12-22-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-18-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: vbPlaza and vbBux activated- Have fun!!

Yay.When i went there,it was like going to a car dealership,or a toy store when you're a kid.Where's the arcade?I saw something to buy to get into the arcade in the vbPlaza...
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

The arcade option is for future use which isn't installed yet. Where do you see that- I need to disable that.

Last edited by TRIZ; 12-18-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-18-2010

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Oh I see.Did it exist before?When you buy something to edit your username,it cannot be deactivated right?
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

^ you can just buy it again and decide to change it back.
Old 12-18-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

You can re-buy and change anything as many times you like. If you don't like a red username, just change to another colour!

**damn you beat me triz!
Old 12-18-2010

Lol.What is the interest rate in the vBux?Like what does it do.
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

You get interest on whats in the bank... interest of 2% happens once a week.
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

can the bank go broke like in real life?
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

No, the admin just prints more money to bail it out.
Old 12-18-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TRIZ
No, the admin just prints more money to bail it out.
So, its just like real life then.
Old 12-18-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Like I give a s**t about this vb bull but, why do noobies have more points than me? I log in every couple of hours, post frequently and my points (46) never rise while a noob with one post has 140 points. What gives?
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i forget what actions give more points but certain things will do it better than others. also try to put as many points in the bank as possible so you get interest every week.
Old 12-18-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lazlong
Like I give a s**t about this vb bull but, why do noobies have more points than me? I log in every couple of hours, post frequently and my points (46) never rise while a noob with one post has 140 points. What gives?
Hey it's not for everyone but it might attract more people to the website, that's why we decided to add it. You get points when you post thats why noobs might have more points than you. I noticed you do post a lot though so you should be surpassing everyone pretty fast.
Old 12-18-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

It's really an incentive to be more active on the site. Post more, be more active, you get to eff around a little more with the site, instead of posting for the sake of posting
Old 12-18-2010
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

I sound mad but, I'm not. I was just wondering. Thanks Gearbox.
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

The system is also setup to give everyone that registers 100 points or something, you also get points on your birthday, for creating threads, yadayada
Old 12-18-2010

The system is making me post more instead of playing NBA 2K11.Plus I got 2 weeks off and I don't wanna overload the PS3.
Old 12-18-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
...you also get points on your birthday...
Except when your b-day is a week before the vb was set up.
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

Originally Posted by lazlong
Except when your b-day is a week before the vb was set up.
It was setup before, just not visible. Purchase a lottery ticket for 5 or 10 points. There is one every day and week-nobody has purchased one yet.
Old 12-18-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

I bought a lottery ticket!
Old 12-18-2010
Premium Member

i purchased 5 tickets yesterday!
Old 12-18-2010

I bought 10 weekly lottery tickets.So when is it?
Old 12-19-2010
Premium Member

Good question on the lottery...

I set the weekly to give away at 11:59 on Saturday nights, and the daily lottery to give away at noon everyday.

When you buy a ticket, it displays the details

Lottery Name: Daily Lottery
Jackpot Amount: 100
Ticket Price: 5
Lottery Ends Approximately: 12-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Max Tickets Per User: 5

AND

Lottery Name: Weekly Lottery
Jackpot Amount: 5,000
Ticket Price: 10
Lottery Ends Approximately: 12-18-2010, 11:59 PM
Max Tickets Per User: 10

Last edited by TRIZ; 12-19-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 12-19-2010

Lol so in about an hour is the lottery?I bought 10 weekly and 5 daily...
Old 12-19-2010

So...who won????
Old 12-19-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
So...who won????
Yeah!
Old 12-19-2010

I might have a good shot.I bought the max amount of tickets.I'm sure a lot of you guys did too.Lol
Old 12-19-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

I searched vbPlaza..

There are no lottery winners recorded yet
Old 12-19-2010

Lol.Yeah I saw that.I sue for fraud!Hahaha.Seriously though,it's past 11:59...

Quick Reply: vbPlaza and vbBux activated- Have fun!!