Site News Look in here for any announcements pertaining to the site or other things.
Always Read This if New Messages Appear!

TRIZ's gift to you!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Exclamation Re: TRIZ's gift to you!

Come on guys!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
^^ post in the photochop section for sig requets, not here. And provide them some pics of your ride so they have something to work with.
Old 12-10-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92gsrhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TRIZ's gift to you!

ni i was just sowing u guys i want the thing under my user name to say rip summer sky
Old 12-10-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Alright, when you get your sig up, I'll add it!
Old 12-11-2008
Registered!!

Fox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond reputeFox04coupe has a reputation beyond repute

dude... the only reason i put that i had a sig request is cuz nobody had replied to it yet at that point in the request section. but yeah... i think all the choppers must be busy till the weekend.
Old 12-11-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Send me a link to your image, and I'll see if I can get it added in without having to shorten your sig. I'll see if my magic mod dust hasnt lost its potency.
Does it need my name in the image?

Old 12-13-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Triz. Can you change mine again?

"My Honda Loves Me ^_^"

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DeX
Does it need my name in the image?

All done. When you want to change your sig picture, I think you can just change the file on your website, assuming it has the same file name. Color would be cooler btw!
Old 12-14-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
Hey, Triz. Can you change mine again?

"My Honda Loves Me ^_^"

Thanks!
Come on man, dont make a habit of this. I'll change it next time someone requests one. That will give you some time to be sure of what you want.
Old 12-14-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on man, dont make a habit of this. I'll change it next time someone requests one. That will give you some time to be sure of what you want.
Okay then, scratch it out.
Old 12-14-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

All done. When you want to change your sig picture, I think you can just change the file on your website, assuming it has the same file name. Color would be cooler btw!
I assume you'll update my status once I add my name to the image? I'll hop on it once I get my laptop with Photoshop back from HP. Working with The Gimp on my Ubuntu desktop is not so fun.
Old 02-10-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by DeX
I assume you'll update my status once I add my name to the image? I'll hop on it once I get my laptop with Photoshop back from HP. Working with The Gimp on my Ubuntu desktop is not so fun.
All done, scroll up to see my new image. PAY UP SUCKA!
Old 02-11-2009
Premium Member

Damn, looking back on some of my lasts post in here makes me feel like an *******. My appologies, was under a lot of pressure and had to deal with a lot of crap. Anyways-

Updated. I think I got everyone...?? Post up if I didnt.
Old 02-11-2009
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

The whole point of my wait was for me to put my name in my signature image. But you didn't update my signature image. Can you point it to the image location I posted there? That way I can update it by changing the image on my server. Thanks.