Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Torgive but I need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
migueltec is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Torgive but I need help

Hello Sorry for my vocabulary and k is not English, My city is Madrid Spain. I would ask you to ebay turbo kit you recommend me for my civic d16 which I would like to install a turbo kit but not that? .
I would give more power but not too much to not break a turbo kit that is not too expensive to give 180 hp 200 hp. Sorry for my vocabulary but I need this help because in my country do not know anything about this subject. thanks thanks.
Old 09-15-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,450 Likes on 1,204 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Torgive but I need help

los turbos de E-bay no san buenos...
el pueden destruir su motor.
un buen sistema es mas de 3 mil dolares americanos.
li los otros postes de este forum - muchos ninos preguntam lo mismo.
Old 09-15-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
showoff. lol
Old 09-15-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Perdon! I am japanese-brazilian, so i understand spanish! Not perfect, but enough!
Old 09-15-2010
Low and slow!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Look at ole mister that can speak different languages over here.
Old 09-16-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by 02civicsi02
Look at ole mister that can speak different languages over here.
comes with my poor, sorry, so-ugly-to-see package!
Anyway, same drill as always..,. cheap turbo systems will killl your engine and cost a lot more in the long run. most of the cases, (95%), you get what you paying, so if the OP still wants to go for it, my condolences .

Last edited by sdaidoji; 09-16-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 09-16-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

talking about multi-language, anyone knows where tbohar have been? he is too quiet lately?
Old 09-16-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

talking about multi-language, anyone knows where tbohar have been? he is too quiet lately?
as far as I know, he's been working like a ****.. hella overtime or something. I keep telling him he needs to come back. lol

edit: and yes, I concur, "showoff"
わたしはスペインごがわかりません

I don't even know if that's correct grammar in that.. haha

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 09-16-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-17-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
as far as I know, he's been working like a ****.. hella overtime or something. I keep telling him he needs to come back. lol
hahaha! hope to see him around him soon again, but that is good for him, having a work paying overtime.

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
edit: and yes, I concur, "showoff"
わたしはスペインごがわかりません

I don't even know if that's correct grammar in that.. haha
Heh!
I was just worried that he might not understand the crucial part of "do not do it with cheapo stuff".
And no, after a few beers and i made some typos in there... )
Old 09-17-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I was talking about the Japanese I put down (watashi wa supeingo ga wakarimasen "I don't understand Spanish language"). And that's even a small lie, I took 2 years Spanish in high school and now taking Japanese in college. lol

I kinda understood what you were saying in spanish
"Ebay turbos arent good. they'll kill your motor. a good turbo kit will run you more than $3000 american, look at other posts in the forum, a lot of people ask the same questions"
trying to say something like that?
Old 09-17-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

hahaha! perfect! both are correct!
Old 11-03-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

RAWR - Back from the dead Whats new around here? and what's old. I hope all the same people are still around!