Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

honda civic front end damage???

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diana2osu is an unknown quantity at this point
honda civic front end damage???

I was in an accident today, my car is a 2000 honda civic ex coup with new back tires and 118000 miles. the front end is totaled, the side front panel on the drives side is ok, but the front end and front passenger side panel is totaled. The engine will run but needs a new distributor cap. I didn't have collision insurance on it, so I won't be getting any money for repairs. I dont' know what the car is worth with the damage, if I should sell it out for parts or sell it someone as is, or try and find a new front end clip and repair it. If I sold it I don't know what it would be worth. It was a great car until the accident. I don't know much about car so any advice would be helpful, thanks!
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: honda civic front end damage???

Post some pictures. With pics people will be able to give you a ball park on the amount of money needed to fix it.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of lightLord ET is a glorious beacon of light
Re: honda civic front end damage???

why no insurance?