I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Question about Pioneer deh-p750mp

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
duyaknow is an unknown quantity at this point
Question about Pioneer deh-p750mp

Okay guys, this deck is pretty new and I can't find much info on it. Soundomain.com doesn't have ny reviews on it and crutchfield only talks about the non-Premier one, deh-p7500mp. I like the price right now on Ebay where I can probably get it around 225 shipped. It has mp3 capability, which I really like, so I think it's pointless to get a motorized deck when I'm rarely going to take the cd out now. I love the white oel display and black face with silver accents because I think it matches the interior of our civics more. Just wish that the color buttons could change to something that will match the dash lighting, instead of just blue and green. Oh wells, can't be perfect. I know some might be against buying from Ebay, but I think as long as you get a company receipt from the seller, everything should be fine. But anyone know where I can find it for cheaper. I doubt local stores will sell it for that price thought. I plan to go to a few thought and ask for a installed price with the metra 99-7899 kit. I think that's the number anyhow, the one without the door. If I can find a local who will hook me up for around 260-270, I'd be right on it.

I just want to know if any of you know if they fixed the bugs with this deck, such as the lag in listening from one song to another mp3 song. I really like that thing that alpine is doing now with the non-stop music deal where you can search through folders as you continue to listen to a song. Any possibility this deck does that too. Last thing is that can anyone tell me the difference between the Premier and non premier deck. The standard one on Crutchfield pretty much has all the stuff I already want of a deck including the 4 volt 3 preamp outputs. I wonder is the only difference possibly is warranty expiration times. I also checked the pioneer website already too. not much info.

Last edited by duyaknow; 06-22-2003 at 06:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2003
Electric Boogaloo...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold
i have the premier p740mp, which is basically the same HU (last year's model)... i like it, the display is easy to read in both bright light conditions, and at night... i can get this deck (p750)from a friend that sells car audio fairly cheap also... i like the features mine has, which are basically the same as the unit you are looking at... not sure about the mp3 thing, i don't use that feature, mainly because i am too lazy to do it...