I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Are the fuse panels different between models?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Are the fuse panels different between models?

As you know, I'm doing a power window conversion on my DX. I got the ENTIRE wiring harness out of a 7 generation Si, not sure of the year. I got the huge spaghetti mess that goes from the kick panels to the fuse panel to the cigarette lighter to the gauge cluster and everything else. Problem is none of the wires that go into the fuse panel match what's in my car now. With the harness I have, I should have a duplicate of every plug going into the fuse panel because it should be the same harness with a few more wires. Honestly, maybe 2 of the plugs going into the fuse panel in my car now match plugs on this harness from the other car.

So I'm wondering if the fuse panels for both models are different. Do they for some reason use different shaped plugs to plug into the fuse panel?

And the fuse panel I'm talking about is the one under the dash which has all the fuses in it but also the entire upper portion of it has a whole lot of plugs plugged into it from the car's wiring harness. These are the ones I'm talking about.
Old 06-02-2010
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Re: Are the fuse panels different between models?

Nobody knows?