I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

dome light size?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wayfastwh1ty is an unknown quantity at this point
dome light size?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

hey does anyone know what size the center dome light bulb in our cars is? im replacing all lights in my car with blue LEDs and ive got all the sizes figured out but that center one... just need to know the proper length of it... i dont even kno if it really matters.... any help would be great... i believe they ar called festoon bulbs? lol what a gay name... here is the link to what im looking at http://www.superbrightleds.com/festoon.html the lengths are: 31mm, 36mm , 39mm, 42mm, 44mm..... any help would be great guys! thanks a bunch!
Old 05-18-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I just would order from ledautomotive.com.
Thats what I just did a few seconds ago. Changing from blue map lights and stock dome light to white map and dome lights.