I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

need help...bidding on visor lcd screen..help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicPRODIGY is an unknown quantity at this point
need help...bidding on visor lcd screen..help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...im bidding on this lcd screen kit...5.6" specifically for the sun visor, which is what i want so its legally "out of my view" and its hidden (unlike headrests) so biotches dont jack it.......but anyways...check it out and tell me if this is a good idea...but hurry...this ends soon.......this is linky

i just want info on if its a good brand, if the install will be easy...etc

also...if anyone else has this model or understands it...in the description it says that it as an automatic on/off switch...is this good?? by "automatic" it scares me because i dotn want it on all the time everytime my car is on........so does this have an on/off switch??? if so....whjere the f**k is it in the pic???

please help soon
-b0b
Old 02-04-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RallyEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, it goes without saying you'll have to shred your current visor a bit to make it work. Also, tucking the A/V and power wires to the LCD will be difficult. you can run the wires up through the pillar, pull down the headliner a bit, and tuck em in that way I guess.

Never heard of the brand, but doesn't look too bad if it comes with that casing. I can get some 5.6's and 6.4s for under 150, but no box... just instructions etc.