I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Need help finding Moble Audio Installer. North Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mattnyc is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help finding Moble Audio Installer. North Jersey

Even if you are not from NJ but know of a good shop that I can trust and wont rape my wallet, i would appreciate.

I just need a clean install for a 4 channel amp, mounted to the rear of the back seats. Unbelievably, Best Buy did not know how to do this. I have a place in mind but they are not open on weekends? go figure?

I already have 50w fronts and 60w rears on the car, with an alpine 9831 headunit. Installing a MTX 4 channel 50x4 amp.

Any help is appreciated. I need a shop near the George Washington Bridge, $200 or less for install, and reputable.
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
i would send you to my guy in the highlands but they are booked until after nationals...sorry
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

I might just try circuit city. At least they will warranty their work and offer free un-install. and its cheaper than $190 that most private owned shops ask for.

Originally Posted by HondaSales
i would send you to my guy in the highlands but they are booked until after nationals...sorry
Old 02-18-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
do a DIY, its SUPER easy
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

Too busy to do DIY. But I found a reputable guy. Did some Circuit City hopping and found a guy who knows what he is doing. Scheduled for the 26th.

I like the fact if something goes wrong i can bitch at someone other than the guy in the mirror.