Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Hands Free Voice Entry System

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2002
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Hands Free Voice Entry System

Has anyone heard of this or use? Does it work?

Description:
Voice Entry System is a Hands Free Electronic Door Entry System. "The Name says it All"
Whether you lock your keys in your car or just don't want to hassle with your keys at the beach or other activity. This is the System for you. Imagine the ability to open your doors by the sound of your voice, no cost or embarrassment when you lock your keys or kids in the car. You create your own secret pass code and can change it when you want, as many times as you want. There is no limit to the words you can use or language. With The Voice Entry System, you will have a piece of mind knowing that you can get in, even without your keys.
Manufactured here in the USA
For more product infomation www.voiceentrysystem.com

Found it on this webpage.

Linky Link
Old 10-25-2002
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good...just hope u can say it the exact same way u said it..when u record your phrase...cuz i have the phone voice dialin thin on my cell..and i can only get that thing to work 1 out of 5 times
Old 10-25-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
This sounds preaty cool.

I once saw a show (about 5 years ago) were this guy try to do this to his car and it would work but in the show for some reason it just won't work. He keep telling the car to open the doors and it wouldn't do it or it would do something else. Then he manually opend the door got in and shut it and told it to start the engine but it opend the door. That was the funniest thing i had seen. Made the guy look preaty stupid.