Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

white racing harness?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blckcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
white racing harness?

has anyone ever seen a white 4 point or 3 point racing harness if so would really like to purchase a set.... any info would be helpful thanks!
Old 10-03-2002
Registered!!

allURbaseRbelong2us is an unknown quantity at this point
help this guy out ppl. he needs a racing harness to keep him strapped into his seat.
the d17 power is UNBELIEVEABLE!
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

edit:
[hr]I Do A 100 Miles An Hour On The Highway.....
So If Your Doing The Speed Limit....
Get The F***k Outta My Way ...[hr]
ludacris would be ashamed. if you are going to quote songs, at least use the right lyrics.
Old 10-03-2002
Registered!!

Blckcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point
people these days......[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-03-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: allURbaseRbelong2us
help this guy out ppl. he needs a racing harness to keep him strapped into his seat.
the d17 power is UNBELIEVEABLE!
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

edit:
[hr]I Do A 100 Miles An Hour On The Highway.....
So If Your Doing The Speed Limit....
Get The F***k Outta My Way ...[hr]
ludacris would be ashamed. if you are going to quote songs, at least use the right lyrics.[hr]

Would it have occured to you that maybe he autocrosses his car? In which case a 4 or 5 point harness would be very beneficial regardless of horsepower. Gosh, I just dont get why everyone assumes all import people do is drag race or street race.
The point of a 4 point is to keep you laterally stabilized, not front to back. In that case, you'd be pushing the handling, not the power. And I'm pretty sure you can make a Civic corner pretty hard if you wanted to. Harder than the stock belt would probably hold you in for.

Dude, to answer your question, I checked Simpson, OMP, MOMO, and Sparco, I can't think of any other racing companies now, and they don't make white belts. I saw a couple grey, but for the most part, they are black, red and blue. I think they're not white so they can be easily found if they need to cut them off in case of a crash on the track. Sorry though, I had no luck.

Old 10-03-2002
Premium Member

speedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the roughspeedracersong is a jewel in the rough
didnt u crash ur car?
Old 10-04-2002
Registered!!

speedx3 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Would it have occured to you that maybe he autocrosses his car? [hr]
Very good point, there's some ppl dont intrest in drag at all, like me. Not offending, but what i think about drag is money, or may be a good tunner, dont tell me a good driver on and stock D17 can win a stock B18C, but what it takes to win autocross is the driver's skills.

sorry, a bit off topic
Old 10-04-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr] 3 point racing harness [hr]
I missed this last night, but a 3 point is a stock belt. If you're really getting belts for racing, you'll want 4 or 5 points.