Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

We want to help you with your interior issues and pay you $80!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2023
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AutoDIYer is an unknown quantity at this point
We want to help you with your interior issues and pay you $80!

My name is Lauren and I am a researcher at a design research firm called Vidlet. We are an empathy-forward research firm that works with clients worldwide to help design better experiences. Im reaching out to the fix-it forum because we are seeking vehicle owners like yourself to participate in beta testing our innovative app called "Technician on Demand."

Technician on Demand is an app designed to connect vehicle owners with virtual technicians who can provide expert advice on your car DIY projects. The best part? You can access this invaluable support right from the comfort of your own home. No need to step foot outside – this service is entirely virtual!

As a beta tester, you'll have the exclusive opportunity to be among the first to test this groundbreaking app in a real-world environment. Your valuable feedback will help us uncover any bugs or issues, ensuring a seamless experience for future users.

In addition to unlimited support for all your auto-related queries throughout the month, we will compensate you at least $50 for your time and invaluable assistance on this exciting project.

If you are interested please fill out this brief survey or follow the link below. We will only use this information to get to know you a bit better, it is completely confidential.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...g6Ugg/viewform

**If you’d like to learn more, feel free to reply to this thread and I can provide more details!
Thank you!