magnaflow Question - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2002   #1
Registered!!

PimpDave is an unknown quantity at this point
magnaflow Question

alright guys i looked and im still a little confused...i got a couple questions...will i have any problems of the magnaflow cat fitting my car...i mean where the muffler and tip come out of the rear...i have a stock bumper now not lowered...am i goin to have any problems...also what about with a kaminari because im thinking about that kit...i dunno let me know if u can...thanx also anywhere with a great price? thanx
PimpDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002   #2
Registered!!

civicpimpin01 is an unknown quantity at this point
The1stHotboy has it on his ride. Well, he has the Kaminari rear end and the Magnaflow muffler, which is what you are pretty much looking for. Here is his ride

Linkified
civicpimpin01 is offline   Reply With Quote