Just need a headlight cover - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2002   #1
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Just need a headlight cover

Anyone know where I can pick up the plastic lens cover for the headlamp assembly? I just need the clear lens part and all i can find is the whole headlamp assembly.

thanks
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #2
Registered!!

TEKNIQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Why not just do it yourself for $5???DIY
TEKNIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #3
Registered!!

LuZi0n is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont think he is talking about clearing his headlights....i think hes looking for the lens byitself
LuZi0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #4
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
yeah that's why i need a new lens cover, while clearing the lights my bozo friend screwed it up,

you think Honda carries just the lens cover? I don't wanna buy the whole headlight assembly
Old 05-07-2002   #5
Registered!!

TEKNIQ is an unknown quantity at this point
OOhh[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] What did he screw up?? Did he scratch it, get glue all over it, or just plain break it????[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
TEKNIQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #6
Registered!!

He tried to clean the lens with acetone, (what a dumbass) and now my lens is Fogged up permanently,

Well I can't get mad at him cause he was helping me clear them out, but he's still a dumbass!
Old 05-07-2002   #7
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL that really sucks man, maybe honda has it I dunno maybe one of the other members have a extra light laying around.

Hope everything comes out all right

Nick
NickDaMans02Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002   #8
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Sorry dude, you'll have to get the whole headlight. It's only sold as one piece. Maybe if you knew someone in the manufacturing plant then you could get indivudual pieces that go into the production of the whole part. That's why I didn't clear my headlights. That and the holes left over after taking out the amber piece.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002   #9
Registered!!

sumama is an unknown quantity at this point
yea, same thing happened to mine. I called honda and asked and they said i dont sell just the lens. the headlight at honda is like $200 for each one. what a rip. get it on ebay used for like $50
sumama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002   #10
ROB
Registered!!

ROB is an unknown quantity at this point
FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE ON NEW HEADLIGHTS TRY 1001HEADLIGHTS.COM AT $113 EA.
ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2002   #11
Registered!!

sumama is an unknown quantity at this point
hey thanks. the sites pretty cheap. about 50% off the honda dealership, but about 200% as much as on ebay.
sumama is offline   Reply With Quote