Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
View Poll Results: Stock OEM MODDED
MODDED
100.00%
OEM
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NewCivicBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Help

Badly Ive just got hold of my first Honda Civic 1.6i es 3 door 97

And its got a major bummer of a problem my ATF pipes are botched to hell!!!

My ATF is dripping out like its water, Ive just been on the Honda site and I'm looking at £100.79 for a new ATF cooling pipe, i'm trying to find an after market product suitable for this in the u.k that can be delivered to me as the civic is now grounded preferably braided so its holds the pressure better and lasts longer?

As well as this my radiator is on its way out as its OEM rusty on bottom feeds and my ATF cooler is looking very rusty not sure if it will take me removing old parts off without falling apart

Any help as to were i can these parts at a good price and quick and best means of repair as I kinda feel like panel beating my new car
Old 05-28-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Need Help

I could answer this very easily for someone in North America, but I'm not at all familiar with UK parts suppliers. Typically aftermarket radiators will need to be ordered in rregardless of where you live, but if your in a rush, you could try finding a shop that specialiizes in radiator repairs and they might be able to patch it for you.