Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

HELP: BRAND NEW Genuine Mugen JDM Racing Pedals

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
springman13 is an unknown quantity at this point
HELP: BRAND NEW Genuine Mugen JDM Racing Pedals

Hey Guys,
What do you think of these. Are they real? How is the price? I will definitely get some soon.
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified...edals_13785843

Mark
Old 04-05-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: HELP: BRAND NEW Genuine Mugen JDM Racing Pedals

Those are fake, guaranteed.
Old 04-05-2011
Registered!!

Alkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura about

one thing i know 99% sure that there is not any mugen parts for 7th gen civics none so to see or here people say my grill is mugen or my lip is mugen kinda annoys me genuine mugen is very expensive and not many business's have genuine mugen accessories look at theyre other products if they have alot of regular **** or halfass **** its bullshit
Old 04-05-2011
Registered!!

Alkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura aboutAlkamist7 has a spectacular aura about

http://passwordjdm.com/Mugen-Sports-...2965C1777.aspx

these however are genuine mugen pedals and if u look close u can see that it say mugen right on them where as the others dont and this is a quality website
Old 04-05-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah there are alot of "ebay mugen" parts that are just knockoffs.
Old 04-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

i'd rather spend the money on other mods....unless that's of course you ran out of mods to do lol
Old 04-05-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

yeah the proper name for those is MOOGEN. if you want a pair of quality peddles designed for you 7th gen get some strut kings http://www.strutking.com/products/Ci...Pedal-Set.html
or fot automatic
http://www.strutking.com/products/Ci...Pedal-Set.html