Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

How to check honda civic part number?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anakian is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile How to check honda civic part number?

Hi,

My car was accident last week.I want to know what is the part number for my boot?Where can i find the part number?
Old 12-06-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to check honda civic part number?

Majestic Honda does an awesome job giving you part numbers and prices for all the parts you need. It's generally cheaper to order from there than to buy them from the dealership as well. South Bay Honda is another one.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/

http://www.hondapartscheap.com/southbay/jsp/home.jsp

Just input your car information into one of the two sites above and search through the parts catalogue and you will find your part # and price
Old 12-06-2010
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to check honda civic part number?

www.hondapartsnow.com

If you click on the part # it gives application.