Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

these seat covers in my civic...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mkkuntz8 is an unknown quantity at this point
these seat covers in my civic...

I would like to add a little more color and uniqueness to my car and since i already have the blue door inserts, blue/orange radio, and blue leds in the footwells, i thought having some blue/black seat covers would be a nice touch.

Does anyone know if these universal seat covers will fit in an 02 civic ex?
http://www.amazon.com/Univerisal-Sea...pr_product_top

thanks,
matt
Old 05-26-2010
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough
Re: these seat covers in my civic...

seat covers are never a "good addition"; especially not universal ones.
Old 05-26-2010
Registered!!

civicpapi is an unknown quantity at this point

If you go that route, get more of a custom fit ones, cost more but look much better. Typically they will be made for your car and I believe come in 2 pieces for each seat.
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

army12bc will become famous soon enough

can u say walmart specail?
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

Keegs can only hope to improve

Get legit racing seats, Sparco or Spoon would be good. The least expensive Sparcos are $130.00 each so for around $260 plus S&H you will have a very respectable interior and you can color match them too.
Old 05-27-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

where the hell are you finding sparos for $130..?
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

Never mind, I guess they discontinued that line. They were the lowest of the low-end, now the cheapest are the R100 and they're $300.00, but I see Sparcos and other manufacturers racing seats on craigslist.org pretty frequently. Here's the R100: http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_street.asp?id=690
Old 05-27-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

after i posted that i went to sparco's website just to see if i made myself look like a jackass.. lol
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

Lol yeah me too. It's been a while sense I'd been to their website. I just jumped on C.L. and found some near me in just a few seconds for a reasonable price $250 for the pair http://binghamton.craigslist.org/pts/1761123765.html But there are good seats in a lot of Hondas, my 94 Civic EX came with nice looking ones, I pulled some out of a 97 Integra in a junkyard to put in my wife's Accord (which had UGLY UGLY UGLY seats) and CRX, Del Sols and S2000's (if your lucky enough to find a junked one) have REALLY nice seats stock. Also I've seen Eclipses in junkyards with reall good looking seats too.
Old 06-25-2010
Registered!!

livgone is an unknown quantity at this point

i wouldn't go with the seat covers as they generally end up not giving that benefit unless you really need them.better to go for suspension and brakes first. just did a few upgrades in my 94 integra. overall performance has increased significantly.
Old 07-15-2010
Registered!!

jpguy is an unknown quantity at this point

oh... i am looking for a nice seat cover too. where can i get some good quality seat cover like in leather?
Old 07-15-2010
Pistol grip pump in my lap at all times

mr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the roughmr22508 is a jewel in the rough

Check these Sparco seats!!! Local Utah company doin it!!! Bought my sparco brackets from them! Great Customer Support!!!
http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop...at-p-3527.html
Old 07-15-2010
Registered!!

thanks for your suggestion... but i don't really want to replace the whole seat. i just want some high quality seat cover that can fit perfectly and you hardly notice it is a seat cover. I just feel the cloth seat looks cheap...

just found exactly what i want on another thread...
http://www.autoeq.ca/honda/civic/civ...seatcover.html

what do you guys think? they have video clips and it looks beautiful... anyone has any experience on this seat cover?
Old 07-17-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

looks nice but expensive as hell if you got the money then go for it if not try cover king custom fit seat covers i bought thr fake leather ones for my acura and they looked completely stock.
http://www.coverkingcarcovers.com/
Old 07-17-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lowlife9
looks nice but expensive as hell if you got the money then go for it if not try cover king custom fit seat covers i bought thr fake leather ones for my acura and they looked completely stock.
http://www.coverkingcarcovers.com/
i really want the genuine leather to dress up my civic in a luxury outlook. but i check the price on cover king and they sell the leather seat cover for $500 + shipping. but autoeq is selling $500 with FREE SHIPPING to USA as well as to CANADA!!! this is a very great deal for us in Canada...

also, i would have more confidence on autoeq because of the detailed info and pictures, and even video clips to show how it looks like on a civic. it looks gorgeous and the fitting is real tight and firm.

so i would give an edge on autoeq rather than cover king... but it is just my opinion. please let me know if i am wrong. (plz before i order it.)
Old 08-18-2010
Registered!!

army12bc will become famous soon enough

I recommend PrecisionFit seat covers if anything at all, I just installed them on my rear seats and they fit so easily and nice and snug. will post pics after i clear out my tools haha.