Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

WOO HOO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002
sometimes i pee when i laugh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
WOO HOO!!!!

yay..... i got my first mod last saturday.... im excited.... a red aem cai. its a start.... next i think ill get an exhaust... any suggestions will be very helpful.... yes... noobie.... i know... im hearing that stainless steel cat back is the way to go but im taking this from someone whose exhaust sounds like poopie. me no like. i have the $$ for mods but i dont wanna be riced out so i take it slow and see what looks, sounds, and has the best performance for my civy b4 i got nuts and just but whatever is out there... so kind criticizm (sp??) please....
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Juggaman will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the first mod....I'm looking at getting a DC Sports TCS cat-back exhaust. They're supertight!!
Old 04-16-2002

sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
oops... posted in wrong place.... sorry...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Mapes is an unknown quantity at this point
i got the magnaflow catback, its pretty decent, not too ricey of a sound...more of a low rumble....the only problem i have w/ it is that the pipe from the cat to the muffler hangs a little low, but then my car is lowered 2 inches....just gotta go slower over speedbumps...anyway....you can get in on the groupbuy....thats what i did....$300 shipped...i believe theres still a groupbuy open....

out....
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

StreetTrendz is an unknown quantity at this point
hey sivikchilk, that's good to hear and if you contact us at Street Trendz we will help you out with all you performance needs!

Website

Later
Old 04-16-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about

<< oops... posted in wrong place.... sorry...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] >>

Unless this thread was moved already, then the Parts and Products forum was spot on. Good job n00b. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2002

nope.... was moved... lol. i was lookin for it for like 10 minutes and then i was like wtf it got erased... geez.... damn computer illiteracy
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Havok is an unknown quantity at this point
All right, dumb question and all sivikchik, but by, "the pike" You don't mean Rockville Pike do you? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
congratulations
Old 04-16-2002

no, berlin tpke. its in connecticut....
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

HCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

<< hey sivikchilk, that's good to hear and if you contact us at Street Trendz we will help you out with all you performance needs!

Website

Later
>>

I tried contacting you a month ago through email but never got any replies.
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

Todd1 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet!!!