Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Letter from Tein...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
Letter from Tein...

i'm posting up Tein's reply email back to me about the Type SS full coilover system....i asked them when it is supposed to come out....

"Victor,

Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension Products. The SS damper will be available this summer for your 2001+ Honda Civic.

Staff @ TEIN U.S.A. INC.
www.tein.com
Tel: 562-633-7387
Fax: 562-633-7291"

there it is....late

Victor
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
There are Teins here already maybe not that exact kit but I would wait for the Tein type flex if I were you. Now those are bad a$$ coilovers. Those are supose to be here in about five or six months
Old 04-16-2002
Registered!!

JBlazeVA is an unknown quantity at this point
the ones i am talking about are the full coilover system=coilovers WITH struts/shocks already built into them.....so yeah, these are the ones coming out...and the springs i think are out already though
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

Mrciviclova is an unknown quantity at this point
update info:
the Tein SS will fit our cars.i got an email from Tein and they told me that the pillow upper mounts are optional too, but you have to use your stock mount rubbers. Here is what they said exactly:

Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension Products. The SS Damper are ride height adjustable with 16 levels of damping adjustment. You will be able to adjust the stiffness of your ride by setting the damping settings to 0 clicks (the stiffest) to 16 clicks (the softest). The SS Damper was designed with a shorter, but larger diameter, shell case then your OEM suspension. Providing for more travel for the bump stop and more oil capacity. Thus giving you a better ride quality then just using your OEM shocks with a lowering spring.The pillow ball upper mounts are optional for the SS Damper, because it's an added feature of the SS to be compatible with the stock rubber upper mount.

Staff @ TEIN U.S.A. INC.
www.tein.com
Tel: 562-633-7387
Fax: 562-633-7291

The wierd thing they didnt tell me about the price or when it's coming out (think at the end of the summer). I have to get back to them on that!
Old 05-07-2002
Registered!!

Mrciviclova is an unknown quantity at this point
they emailed again now:

The SS Damper for the 2001+ Honda Civic will be available late this Summer to early Fall. No pricing as of yet. But they will also fit your 2002 Civic.

Tuan @ TEIN U.S.A. INC.

i should say that it will fit the new civic from 2001-2004!!!!!

Old 05-07-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm already runnin my Eibach's and Koni's and they do just great and only cost about $750 total. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-09-2002
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
They are very expensive.....top brand in jp..