Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Tail Light Opinions Please

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00CivicSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Tail Light Opinions Please

First off my apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a 2000 Civic Si and am interested in purchasing or altering my tail lights for a smoked or tinted look. I have read DIY's for doing it yourself and am considering that but am not sure how it would look for my particular year and model of tails and wanted a few opinions on something else. These are a set of LED tail lights with a smoked look to them. I am not typically a fan of the Altezza look but I think that these may be just what im looking for. I would like opinions as to the style, ricerness and quality of this particular set of tails. im going for a blue black theme on my civic and currently have the red/clear stock tails. Also if anyone knows of any other tails that may suite my needs I would appreciate any info. Thanks for taking a look!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-97...Q5fAccessories
Old 08-02-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e-teckk will become famous soon enough
Re: Tail Light Opinions Please

ehhh not too crazy about dem
but if you like them go for it bro
maybe consider tinting your stock lights
Old 08-02-2009
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tail Light Opinions Please

Or get those, and if you aren't crazy about the appearance afterwards, crack both open, and put the stock lens on the LED lights... then tint them.