Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Need Opinions on Ractive Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
j0nblayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Opinions on Ractive Coilovers

hey, i can get a set of ractive coils for $351 (cdn), is this a good deal? and also are they worth to buy?
Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever buy that sh*t....stay away from ractive, arospeed, maxspeed, whatever.....those are not real coilovers, they're just sleeves....the ride sux, bumpy as hell, you can barely take five minutes in the car cause your brain is rattling in your skull, either go out and buy a real set of coilovers that include a one piece shock-spring-assembly (still a bit of "boing" but bareable.)...they start at around $1600 cdn, or just get a good set of lowering springs......how low do you wanna go??????
Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

StreetHeat is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree never ever buy that sh$t, the price tells the story, it's not worth it if your going to get coil-overs at least get ground controls!!! If you need some stuff contact!
http://www.streetrendz.ca/
sales@streetrendz.ca
Old 04-02-2002
Registered!!

Macko is an unknown quantity at this point
First off: Ractive CO, pieces of crap.. so as the others like arospeed as 1973 mentioned...but i dunno about maxspeed. cause the dealer sells that...
Second: Ractive CO for 350? ripped off right there... over here in T dot O, 200 flat...@ this place i know
Third: Those are sleeve like 1973 said, they don't have a tight fit on and around your shocks(basically they go loose and blah blah)

I'm planning on Eibach Sportlines Springs or Intrax Springs or Eibacj Ground Control CO's

but hey who am I to say how you spent your money, Right? just dun offer me on anyone important a long trip in your car.... Girls might think your ride is nice when it's lowered with that cheap stuff, but dun offer them a ride if you wanna see them again[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-05-2002
Registered!!

OPGForce is an unknown quantity at this point
$450 buys u Skunk2. Reactive sucks [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]